Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Warp 9 Front Rotor Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rsteiger

rsteiger

Warp 9 Front Rotor Question Empty
PostSubject: Warp 9 Front Rotor Question   Warp 9 Front Rotor Question EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:39 pm

OK I just picked up a set Warp 9 wheels for my WR250R.

The front wheel came in with the larger X rotor on it. Does anyone know if Warp 9 sells the smaller R rotor that will bolt right on to the front wheel?
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

PostSubject: Re: Warp 9 Front Rotor Question   Warp 9 Front Rotor Question EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Yes mate they do sell both size rotors, but as your bike is the WRR version your stock rotor will bolt directly to the warp9 hub and work correctly. ( This is because the warp9 front wheel hub is designed with the standard WRR rotor mount pattern ).

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Warp 9 Front Rotor Question   Warp 9 Front Rotor Question EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Very cool!

After I posted the question I measure the bolt center to center distance and it was the same as the stock R so I thought it would work. Glad I got confirmation now!

Thanks Mate!

GT-250 wrote:
Yes mate they do sell both size rotors, but as your bike is the WRR version your stock rotor will bolt directly to the warp9 hub and work correctly. ( This is because the warp9 front wheel hub is designed with the standard WRR rotor mount pattern ).

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Smashey

PostSubject: Re: Warp 9 Front Rotor Question   Warp 9 Front Rotor Question EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:10 am

you guys just confirmed that buying the x rotor from warp 9 would solve the issue of swapping wrr wheels onto the wrx without the whole brake system being switched as well. sweet..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warp 9 Front Rotor Question   Warp 9 Front Rotor Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Warp 9 Front Rotor Question
Page 1 of 1