Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What's up with ADVRIDER.com?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

What's up with ADVRIDER.com? Empty
PostSubject: What's up with ADVRIDER.com?   What's up with ADVRIDER.com? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:20 pm

It says registration has been turned off by the administrator. It's been like that for almost two weeks now. Anyone know what's up? Do they have too many member or something and closed the door to new ones? I can only lurk over there since it won't allow me to register. GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: What's up with ADVRIDER.com?   What's up with ADVRIDER.com? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:56 pm

They're having server issues at the moment. They've said they won't open up registration to new members until it is all fixed, and they have set no time frame for doing it dunno
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's up with ADVRIDER.com?   What's up with ADVRIDER.com? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Seems like a few places are having server issues. Must be the month of Murphy. baldy

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: What's up with ADVRIDER.com?   What's up with ADVRIDER.com? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Thanks for the info. I'll keep checking them.
Back to top Go down
mr_mcbride

mr_mcbride

PostSubject: Re: What's up with ADVRIDER.com?   What's up with ADVRIDER.com? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 am

Sounds like they have been targeted by a spammer or a cracker....I've been trying to register there as well. They have an excellent site.

I really hope this one grows as well.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's up with ADVRIDER.com?   What's up with ADVRIDER.com? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:22 am

It will grow as members give input and post up things that we can all find useful and benefit from. It's too bad some people won't cross-post, because it just makes it harder to have to bounce around when everything could be in one place.

mr_mcbride

PostSubject: Re: What's up with ADVRIDER.com?   What's up with ADVRIDER.com? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:25 am

Not to worry, the cross posting will eventually happen. Once a couple people start doing, then a couple more, and it will continue from there. It's too much of a hassle to not do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with ADVRIDER.com?   What's up with ADVRIDER.com? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up with ADVRIDER.com?
Page 1 of 1