Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

whats up everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the community. I troll over on TT and SMJ but i'm happy to see there is a forum dedicated to our bikes.

I'm from California bay area originally, but I'm in the Air Force currently stationed in Omaha Nebraska. Not the greatest riding here for an X owner, (there is a serious lack of twisties budah ) but I'm having a blast none the less. Most fun i've ever had on a bike so far.

I'll post up some pics later on so you can see what she looks like.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Welcome to the pack! thumb As long as you're having fun, that's the main thing. Feel free to get in on the goings on, and if you care to, you can donate some beer in the fridge...I'm sure Mark will appreciate it. Very happy

mwakey

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Welcome to the group. Don't mind Wolfie, she thinks I'm a lush.

whats up everyone Simpson-duff-beer-internet-homer
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Hey gotta keep the owner of the Blue Meanie smilin' right? thumb Did I say you were a lush? eeek Come to think of it, you'd probably be a hoot drunk. wink

mwakey

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:44 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Hey gotta keep the owner of the Blue Meanie smilin' right? thumb Did I say you were a lush? eeek Come to think of it, you'd probably be a hoot drunk. wink

No you didn't say that but this is the second time you have mentioned me and beer to one of the new guys on the forum. Not that I mind being made fun of. I can take it as well as I can dish it out. Bring it on big girl! Very happy

And for your information, I'm a hoot when I'm sober too.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:13 pm

I'm not making fun of you, I'm looking after you and making sure you are fully stocked. Very happy *coughs* Somehow that didn't sound right... eeek *grins at Burka* Yeah, I know...

ZED

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Is this one going to lead to more mud wrestling too?

lurk
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey, I'll mud wrestle with Mark anyday. Very happy

mwakey

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Oh boy, I am so outta here. I sense this thread will get pulled like the others if I continue. Very happy
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:28 pm

I appreciate the warm welcoming. poser2
It's good to see that you guys and gals like to have a fun on here, I might get myself into some trouble later on if the atmosphere stays like this wink. I always keep a few cold ones in the fridge to share after a nice ride, or when were in the garage wrenching on something or splicing into something. Nice to meet you all. I'm going read up on the latest posts to catch up a little. I'll see you all there.
Back to top Go down
longtallsally

longtallsally

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:30 pm

We sound similar. I've been a troll on SMJ and TT for some time. I'm a goon and just cannot comprehend how such a tiny bike can be so much fun. I'd say welcome, but I'm a noob as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

whats up everyone
Page 1 of 1