Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...

Go down 
+5
SheWolf
Rocketj
inspector
YZEtc
lancek
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lancek

Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... Empty
PostSubject: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:21 am

So there are a heap of us that now have bikes - and we are starting to formalise a group to make it easier to organise trips etc and now we are in need of a name.

Any suggestions for a group of middle age guys located in remote Western Australia?

I know there are some good senses of humour out there and we are all inspired by Wild Hogs...

Cheers
Lance
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:34 am

The Wild Wallabies. :)
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:00 am

I loled Very happy
Back to top Go down
Rocketj

Rocketj

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 pm

The Grease Rats "speed's just a question of money. How fast can you go?"
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 am

Aussie Posse! Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... 61865

MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:44 am

SheWolf wrote:
Aussie Posse! Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... 61865

I think we have a weiner.
Back to top Go down
BluePill

BluePill

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:25 pm

lancek wrote:
So there are a heap of us that now have bikes - and we are starting to formalise a group to make it easier to organise trips etc and now we are in need of a name.

Any suggestions for a group of middle age guys located in remote Western Australia?

I know there are some good senses of humour out there and we are all inspired by Wild Hogs...

Cheers
Lance

You can use mine: Fast Old Farts
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Bunch Of Middle Age Guys
BOMAG

Up hear that's a common name you see on packers and steam rollers.

Very happy
Back to top Go down
lancek

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 am

BOMAG is a step in the right direction - we all have very bizarre senses of humour - and what it probably needs is a good night with some beer and pizza and a couple o fold monty python videos...

BOMAG is very cool though... it might grow some legs :)
Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:11 am

Over.The.Hillers

"Our wheel chairs only need two wheels!! Hardy harr harr......ahhhhhh, my back!!!!"

Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... 500735
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...   Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bunch of middle age guys in need of a name...
Page 1 of 1