Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fmf fuel programmer install question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ronstrap

Fmf fuel programmer install question Empty
PostSubject: Fmf fuel programmer install question   Fmf fuel programmer install question EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:54 pm

I've finally bitten the bullet and bought all the common mods for the 09 wr250r. I've got the q4, megabomb, and fmf programmer installed. The question I have is this: when I turn the key to start, I don't hear the injectors prime like I used to. When installing the programmer, I disconnected the factor injection connector and replaced it with the one from FMF, there is a second connector on the FMF wiring which I attached the factory injection connector to. Is this correct? The FMF instructions don't exactly say. I haven't tried to start it as I'm waiting 24 hours for my high temp silicone sealant to cure (painful.....).
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Fmf fuel programmer install question   Fmf fuel programmer install question EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Yes, that's correct,
The programmer is put in between the original connection from the wire harness and throttle body.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Fmf fuel programmer install question   Fmf fuel programmer install question EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Don't forget to connect it to the battery...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fmf fuel programmer install question   Fmf fuel programmer install question Empty

Back to top Go down

Fmf fuel programmer install question
Page 1 of 1