Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

lower frame guards --molded plastic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
warriordad

lower frame guards --molded plastic Empty
PostSubject: lower frame guards --molded plastic   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:56 pm

has anyone been able to find the molded plastic frame guards for thr wrr? i've used all other methods but need the molded plastic type.
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: lower frame guards --molded plastic   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:20 pm

http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/default.aspx

These guys should have them, or any of the other OEM parts warehouses.
Back to top Go down
warriordad

PostSubject: no good   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:02 pm

they did not have them, thanks
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: lower frame guards --molded plastic   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 pm

The OEM guards ? Aftermarket ? It's not clear what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
warriordad

PostSubject: frame guards   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:00 am

whats not clear? i want to know if anyone knows where to buy frame guards, that's all . lower frame guards --molded plastic 9356
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: lower frame guards --molded plastic   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:19 pm

I think it's the kind that covers the frame where your ankles rub against it. :)
Back to top Go down
warriordad

PostSubject: huh?   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:39 pm

WOW? lower frame guards --molded plastic 9356 nevermind lower frame guards --molded plastic 655907
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: lower frame guards --molded plastic   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Skidplate (that mounts under the engine for crankcase protection)?
The stock plastic guards that cover the water pump and generator covers?

I'm really not sure what part you're describing, but once I understand, I'll give you a straight answer. :)
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: lower frame guards --molded plastic   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 pm

* LAUGHING HARD * Oh ! FRAME GUARDS ! * chuckle *

Sheesh.... What a hot head. Get a sense of humor will ya ?

No plastic ones found. Get your wallet out. These should fit. (Guessing)

http://www.lightspeedperf.com/products/productimage.php?itemid=637&sku=031-00670
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: lower frame guards --molded plastic   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 am

Yeah, I thought you meant the little OEM factory plastic guards at the bottom as well. You meant the frame guards that you can get for alot of dirt bikes. No plastic ones that I've seen either. Wheeling has carbon Zeta ones now for about $100. The ones listed above are for a wr250f. Totally different frame.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: lower frame guards --molded plastic   lower frame guards --molded plastic EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:50 am

warriordad.....Wow

x-racer....Those look cool, (not the CF thou). Does it bolt on or stick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lower frame guards --molded plastic   lower frame guards --molded plastic Empty

Back to top Go down

lower frame guards --molded plastic
Page 1 of 1