Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF programmer and battery removal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
orionswarrior

orionswarrior

Charcoal Can Removal - FMF programmer and battery removal Empty
PostSubject: FMF programmer and battery removal   Charcoal Can Removal - FMF programmer and battery removal EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:48 pm

I pulled my battery out for the winter so it wouldn't freeze. Will my FMF programmer hold it's settings, or will I need to reset it?
Back to top Go down
APPLESEED 951

APPLESEED 951

PostSubject: Re: FMF programmer and battery removal   Charcoal Can Removal - FMF programmer and battery removal EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:42 pm

orionswarrior wrote:
I pulled my battery out for the winter so it wouldn't freeze.  Will my FMF programmer hold it's settings, or will I need to reset it?

THIS IS A GOOD QUESTION
Back to top Go down
Wrrmech

PostSubject: Re: FMF programmer and battery removal   Charcoal Can Removal - FMF programmer and battery removal EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:49 pm

I just bought a used programmer and when I installed it on my bike the previous owners settings were still in there. I think you should be ok.
Back to top Go down
orionswarrior

orionswarrior

PostSubject: Re: FMF programmer and battery removal   Charcoal Can Removal - FMF programmer and battery removal EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:33 pm

That's good news, thanks. It took me forever to program it last year. It's warming up here in Montana and I'm itching to get my bike out.
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: FMF programmer and battery removal   Charcoal Can Removal - FMF programmer and battery removal EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 10:57 am

If you write down your numbers, it should take all of 20 seconds to reprogram it. I think it holds settings once disconnected, but I'm not positive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMF programmer and battery removal   Charcoal Can Removal - FMF programmer and battery removal Empty

Back to top Go down

FMF programmer and battery removal
Page 1 of 1