Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Scarry house?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
calico jack

Scarry house? Empty
PostSubject: Scarry house?   Scarry house? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Scarry house? 11070910[/url]

Scarry house? 11070913
Scarry house? 11070914

This was a small two day trip this weekend, Was about 10 miles down a dirt road in Middle Georgia when I came upon this old abandoned house. Kinda creepy and reminded me of the Texas Chainsaw Masacre house.

Sorry for the crappy pics, They are from my cell phone.
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

Scarry house? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarry house?   Scarry house? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:02 pm

finding old structures/stuff while on a ride is awesome Scarry house? 61865

alot of my rides are centered around exploring old mines and stuff etc.

hope you don't mind me adding my haunted house story...it fits here on this thread.

the last time i and one of my best friends found a old house (very similar to the one you found) was during a ride out exploring some new to me territory that was in the area his parents live in...very rural area. this ride ended up with us out still looking around and trying different trails after mid-night. we were on a overgrown trail about the size of a firelane and i was sure it was about to end due to the trees and brush growing on it....then around a slight curve and there it was...a old house in the middle of nowhere. the funny thing about this old house was that it looked as though it were still being lived in,and i was sure we were going to see some lights come on due to us riding up on it at such a late time. we cut our motors and took a second to try to figure out how we ended up on the old house where my friend was sure there shouldn't have been any house(s).
after sitting there a minute or so i noticed that there were no utility poles or wires anywhere in sight and told my buddy that if someone was in there they had no power run to the house.
there was no car or any vehicle there and it was surrounded by thick woods except for the overgrown trail we came in on. we decided to come back on the next trip out there to check it out in the daylight and get a few pics of it. well....we've been back there several times and that freaking old house is not there now! Scarry house? 640571
lol...i guess whoever reads this and wants to poke fun at me and my buddy it's ok....some of our other riding buddy's we told about the old house being there doesn't believe us either. Scarry house? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
calico jack

Scarry house? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarry house?   Scarry house? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Lol, thats freaky! Did you plot it on GPS or did you go back to where you thought you were?

Cool story, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
duanew

Scarry house? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarry house?   Scarry house? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm

calico jack wrote:
Lol, thats freaky! Did you plot it on GPS or did you go back to where you thought you were?

Cool story, Thanks.

Don't you know that GPS's don't work near scary old houses. Scarry house? 851577
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

Scarry house? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarry house?   Scarry house? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:11 pm

my buddy i was with has a gps but did not bring it the night we were there.
he knows the area and any/all the paved roads that we might come out on so really there was no need for it on that ride. he is also a sheriff's deputy for that county and grew up in that area.

we scouted around a good bit on a cpl return trips out there for it,but came up empty handed.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

Scarry house? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarry house?   Scarry house? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 pm

The house doesn't scare me as much as all that stuff on your bike !

My goodness... I hope you don't have to ever stand the thing back up ! Scarry house? 379944
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarry house? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarry house?   Scarry house? Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarry house?
Page 1 of 1