Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WR250x owner from north of Seattle, hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dsrtghst42

New WR250x owner from north of Seattle, hello! Empty
PostSubject: New WR250x owner from north of Seattle, hello!   New WR250x owner from north of Seattle, hello! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 3:14 am

I've had my bike for about a month. First bike ever, learned to ride for this bike. I had been shopping around for supermotos for a while and decided that the WR250X is the one that fit my needs the best, and found one for a fair price. I may have bought it from an old member on here, who knows! My bike is almost all stock right now except I changed up my bars and mirrors, and added some Zeta handguards. I've got LED turn signals to go in the hand guards. The previous owner installed an LED kit in the rear to get rid of the big ugly plate bracket. The only slightly interesting thing about my bike might be that I'm running both bar end mirrors and handguards. Anyways, sup yo. Anybody know the thread size for the original mirror hole so I can plug it up? New WR250x owner from north of Seattle, hello! Mirror10
Back to top Go down

New WR250x owner from north of Seattle, hello!
Page 1 of 1