Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250R/X Integrated Taillight

Go down 
+20
jimrobinette
Infra
Jäger
jonny-NITRO
matttys
superbee24
Nice Rumble
lamented
lukachuki
Crawdaddy
bash3r
hughtwg
clapped_r6
vwsandman
WRoldman
King Wolf
INSTIGATOR
skierd
HOSS
12oclocker
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
skierd

WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:27 pm

You can get the zeta hand guards with integrated flashers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Just did a search on the Zeta guards. Interesting. Not a bad idea....
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:38 am

Here i made a quick video for yeah from my Zeta handguards that i just put on less then a week ago. Sorry the video is rotated.
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:40 am

I can get those for you guys WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 61865 , there at the 12oclocklabs store [shop.12oclocklabs.com], pm me for a discount code before checkout WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 61865
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Man this taillight is great! At first I was worried about the taillight being dimmer, so I asked my roommate to tell me which was more noticeable stock or the DRC. Flashy blinky lights wins over all-out brightness in his opinion, and mine as well. Still can't quite believe how much it cleans up the tail of the bike, so much nicer.

For those of you looking to be extra visible, the light does come with turn signal mounts, you can always add an additional set to the integrated ones for extra blinking.
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 pm

skierd wrote:
Man this taillight is great! At first I was worried about the taillight being dimmer, so I asked my roommate to tell me which was more noticeable stock or the DRC. Flashy blinky lights wins over all-out brightness in his opinion, and mine as well. Still can't quite believe how much it cleans up the tail of the bike, so much nicer.

For those of you looking to be extra visible, the light does come with turn signal mounts, you can always add an additional set to the integrated ones for extra blinking.
Thanks buddy WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 61865 if you got a few minutes post that review up in my new store [ http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/~speedodr/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=25_28&product_id=49 ] it's really empty, I have no reviews in there, LOL
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Tach progression?   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:34 pm

How are those tachs coming along? Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 pm

vwsandman wrote:
pretty much done, just got to get some good weather to do a some road testing WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 61865
Back to top Go down
router.exe

router.exe

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 pm

installed my conversion board for my existing edge 2. and it went together so easy. I'm a visibility whore, so i kept the rear turn sigs i had on the bike before i got the conversion board, so now i should be extra noticeable when changing lanes. also noticed that the blink rate of my led sigs slowed down once i spliced in the 12oclock board. kept me from having to put resistors back in the loop.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 am

12oclocker wrote:
vwsandman wrote:
pretty much done, just got to get some good weather to do a some road testing WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 61865

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Excuse me for just jumping in without reading every post prior to this. I'm not sure if this issue has been brought up already, but here it goes.

Ok, let me just state that I'm not bashing this totally awesome mod that I love, and it really makes the look of the bike. Today was my first time washing my bike with this tail light on my bike. What prompted me to really wash my bike was that I noticed that the license plate light was no longer working on the 12oclock/DRCE2. While I was cleaning and hosing off the bike I also noticed that the 12oclock/DRCE2 was filling up with water, that's a very bad thing when I paid ~$190 for this sweet programmable light. Sooooo after washing, I took the tail light apart and notice that the reason for the license plate light not working was because one of the LEDs was not soldered completely and was clearly causing the light not to work, because when I slightly pushed on the LED it would start working again. I brought the whole unit inside to fix these issues, I first cleaned and dried everything then fixed the bad solder connection then went and tested it, it worked fine; I brought the unit back inside made sure everything is completely dry then used some good RV silicone to seal the clear lens to the larger lens, then siliconed the whole thing and reassembled the unit. Now the license plate works again and I shouldn't have a problem with water next time I wash or go mudding with my bike.

Just thought I'd share that little experience. Other than that the tail light is everything I expected it to be, just needs to be sealed better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/X Integrated Taillight   WR250R/X Integrated Taillight - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250R/X Integrated Taillight
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6