Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jstwalley

Charcoal Can Removal - HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch Empty
PostSubject: HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch   Charcoal Can Removal - HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 7:10 pm

I have been searching around on how to revert a Revloc wr250r back to stock. Does anyone know what parts are needed, or can point me to a thread on the parts and percedures?
Back to top Go down
crhaden

PostSubject: Re: HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch   Charcoal Can Removal - HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 3:49 pm

Jstwalley wrote:
I have been searching around on how to revert a Revloc wr250r back to stock. Does anyone know what parts are needed, or can point me to a thread on the parts and percedures?

Ever get any help on this? I bought a 2008 with a revloc already installed, and getting ready to tear into it. I'm hoping all I have to do is replace the plates? Don't know if it has a proprietary basket or pressure plate?
Back to top Go down
crhaden

PostSubject: Re: HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch   Charcoal Can Removal - HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 6:06 pm

Answered my own question today. Figured I'd post it here in case anyone ever searches this topic in the future. The Revloc Auto Clutch in my bike is a self-contained unit. Looks like I'm going to have to buy a basket and pressure plate to change it back to stock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch   Charcoal Can Removal - HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP! removal of Revloc auto clutch
Page 1 of 1