Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Help identifying part...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rpo83

rpo83

Help identifying part... Empty
PostSubject: Help identifying part...   Help identifying part... EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 am

Been working on the WR this afternoon, getting her ready for all the new bits that hopefully will arrive before xmas.

Anyway, when i was removing the tank shroud on the right hand side, this fell to the floor..

Help identifying part... L1000611

Help identifying part... L1000612

Any idea where it came from Help identifying part... Icon_scratch Help identifying part... 986936 Help identifying part... 986936 Help identifying part... 986936

And to make matters worse, here is where i am working on my bike.

Help identifying part... L1000613

Yup, my lounge room Help identifying part... 640571 Do you like the high tech workshop stand?

I have spoiled my new WR250R... and my bank balance Help identifying part... 9356

The AIS removal kit, Eastern Beaver 3 circuit fuse box, Case Saver, Safari tank, force radiator guard and B&B Bashplate are already to go, i am waiting on these to arrive...

FMF Q4 Muffler
FMF Powerbomb Header
FMF Programmer
14/49 gearing and new 520VM chain
Pivot Pegs
Easton EXP Bars
Low profile Powerlet outlets
H4 Bi Zenon HID headlight
Swing Stand
Some cool anodized aluminium Druz fasterners
Chain Alignment tool
Chain Breaker
Heated Grips
Ballards Tyre levers

It is going to be a very busy christmas, hopefully it all arrives before the holidays so i can go Help identifying part... 942737
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Help identifying part...   Help identifying part... EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:05 am

It goes on your shroud (front side cover). Check out both of them and you'll see where it goes on the one that still has it. It just sits on there.
Back to top Go down
rpo83

rpo83

PostSubject: Re: Help identifying part...   Help identifying part... EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:57 am

Help identifying part... 204616 Legend,

Thanks John
Back to top Go down
Pancho

Pancho

PostSubject: Re: Help identifying part...   Help identifying part... EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Cool workshop! That's a lot of work and money you have there. Have you got the total amount of money you invested?
Back to top Go down
rpo83

rpo83

PostSubject: Re: Help identifying part...   Help identifying part... EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi Pancho not yet, to be honest i'm not rying to think about it.

The biggest issue is my perception of "value" I have recently sold a BMW R1150 Adventure with a ton of farkles, it was these funds that have paid for the WR and all the new bits. It just seems to be more expensive as you are puting the same $ value farkles on a far cheaper bike. But at the end of the day it is about how much you ride and how much you enjoy it.

Most of us these days don't get a great amount of time to ride, everyone is so busy day to day, so my plan is simple, when i get the opportunity i want to be able to simply jump on the bike and go, what is that worth???

Unfortunately, i will add it up at some stage Help identifying part... 640571 at the moment i think it is about $3,500AU, that is why i bought a second hand bike.
Back to top Go down
Pancho

Pancho

PostSubject: Re: Help identifying part...   Help identifying part... EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Farkles.... things you pay for, but when you sell the bike almost no one want to pay them. Happened to me with all bikes, no matter how many farkles I've put on them, people pay for the year and general condition, some even say "keep the farkles".

I'm also selling my R1200GS, but didn't want to wait to buy the WRR Help identifying part... 810411
Back to top Go down
Max Pwr

Max Pwr

PostSubject: Re: Help identifying part...   Help identifying part... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 am

Hi rpo83, That's some sweet mods you're doing there! Also doing the regulars like AIS removal, flapper, etc? Also, love the roll of RG6 'hi-tech' workshop stand you're reppin' there mate! Hope it's Austel cert'd! Lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help identifying part...   Help identifying part... Empty

Back to top Go down

Help identifying part...
Page 1 of 1