Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Let the surgery begin..

Go down 
+6
WRoldman
YZEtc
wilburj
INSTIGATOR
Pancho
rpo83
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rpo83

rpo83

Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the surgery begin..   Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:53 am

I have just finished assembling this.

Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 L1000741

I didn't get a chance to install it for two reasons. Firstly, these arrived, 14/49 sprockets and chain

Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 L1000742

So i quickly rode to my Brother In-laws place to fit them (he has a rattle gun) Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 810411

I just got home about 1/2 and hour ago, 10:15pm here, so i also had the opportunity to test the new HID's Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 204616 I cannot recommend enough to do this, if you ride at night, the difference this makes is unbelievable.

Here are the new sprockets fitted. Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 805204

Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 L1000743

The 14 front with case saver using a DID 520VM chain

Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 L1000744

The chain is JUST touching the case saver..

Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 L1000745

I will probably be able to adjust the case saver to get some clearance, or in a ride or two the problem will dissappear.

Here is the chain slider after 1,900 K all looking good.

Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 L1000746

The new bars have arrived today, the second reason why i didn't fit the powerlet panel, i will get them home tomorrow, so hopefully Thursday evening they will be installed.
Back to top Go down
lancek

PostSubject: Re: Let the surgery begin..   Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 am

Hey Steve where did you get the thumb screw setup from? Was looking for some online places in Australia to get them but no luck. Also your additional parts - do you have one main suppllier? Pivot Pegs are my next buy

Cheers
Lance
Back to top Go down
rpo83

rpo83

PostSubject: Re: Let the surgery begin..   Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi Lance,

If you are reffering to the quick release fittings, i got these through http://www.probolt-australia.com/Home

They have just about everything you need.

I didn't use any main supplier, mainly inmates of here and ADV for all the stuff.

I got the pivot pegz from trailtrick on ADV with my exhaust and rack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the surgery begin..   Let the surgery begin.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the surgery begin..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2