Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My Wr, what a solid choice!

Go down 
+2
Pancho
Oldschooler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldschooler

My Wr, what a solid choice! Empty
PostSubject: My Wr, what a solid choice!   My Wr, what a solid choice! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 pm

I got my WR new in July 09. I've taken it on all kinds of rides. Everything from the road to hualing ass around on Florida sandy mx track and everything in between. I did allot of reading and research. I knew I wanted one of three bikes. The KLX250S, the WR250R, and th DR-Z400S. I ened up picking the WR250 because I liked what I read about the suspension and motor right out of the box. I have to say.... I really and truely love this bike. No, it's no mx'r. No, it doesn't have the most power. No, it doesn't have the best suspension. But what it does have is a very nice motor, suspension and the ability to be whatever you want it to be that day, road bike, trail bike, woods bike, mx bike. The more I ride it the more I love just how versital it is!
You know sometimes after you buy a bike you always wonder if you should have picked one of the other bikes you were thinking of, but not this time! I think for a stock bike Yamaha really did their homework on this one. You just can't go wrong!
Back to top Go down
Pancho

Pancho

PostSubject: Re: My Wr, what a solid choice!   My Wr, what a solid choice! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 pm

welcome to the club of really happy owners! My Wr, what a solid choice! 379944
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: My Wr, what a solid choice!   My Wr, what a solid choice! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:55 pm

I was stuck between the same three bikes as well. I'm happy with my choice of the WRR too.
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: My Wr, what a solid choice!   My Wr, what a solid choice! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:20 am

+1. The versatility was big surprise. I didn't know a 250 could be that.
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: My Wr, what a solid choice!   My Wr, what a solid choice! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:56 pm

yeah i was going to ether go with the DRZ or the WR....Glad i went with the WR. Love it
Back to top Go down
oh2RideMore

PostSubject: same choices here   My Wr, what a solid choice! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:56 pm

DRZ or WR were my choices, and went with an 08 that had been sitting at a local dealer. Am thrilled with the purchase. Just need some warmer weather or heated gear to break in the bike good. Snow, Ice, and brutally cold weather have been circling the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wr, what a solid choice!   My Wr, what a solid choice! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Wr, what a solid choice!
Page 1 of 1