Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Rear light wiring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon

Rear light wiring Empty
PostSubject: Rear light wiring   Rear light wiring EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 10:59 am

Hello,
I recently just purchased my ‘13 WRR from PA, I’m currently in the process of having it pass inspection in DE. That entails installing the factory tail light/license plate bracket. My problem is when the previous owner put an aftermarket tail light/license plate bracket, the factory wiring was cut and replaced with bullet connectors coming from the harness. I need an OEM wire harness from the battery to the OEM lights.

Thanks, Jon
Back to top Go down
johnkol

Rear light wiring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear light wiring   Rear light wiring EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 4:16 am

What is your question? Are you looking for a circuit diagram so you can fix what is already there? Or are you asking where you could buy a new wire harness? Or maybe you're looking for someone that has an extra OEM harness?
Back to top Go down
Jon

Rear light wiring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear light wiring   Rear light wiring EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 2:44 pm

So I have an OEM license plate bracket installed, and all of the wires are connected except for the license plate illumination which is cut. With that being said now my headlight, brake light, and natural light not working. There’s nothing wrong with the harness, but I seem to be chasing electrical demonds after someone else’s wiring.
Back to top Go down
johnkol

Rear light wiring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear light wiring   Rear light wiring EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 11:05 pm

Still unclear on what kind of question you're asking, or what kind of support you're requesting.

Unless of course you're simply using this forum to document your process of fixing the issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rear light wiring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear light wiring   Rear light wiring Empty

Back to top Go down

Rear light wiring
Page 1 of 1