Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bothell, Washington

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

Bothell, Washington Empty
PostSubject: Bothell, Washington   Bothell, Washington EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:13 pm

SC here in Bothell, Washington. Really love my WR². The Forum is looking good.

Heres mine:
[img]
Bothell, Washington IMG_0384
From Feb09pics
[/img]
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Bothell, Washington   Bothell, Washington EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Welcome.

*yay to the westside.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bothell, Washington   Bothell, Washington EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:57 pm

You're closer to me than most. Welcome to the crazy house. Very happy

seattlechronic

PostSubject: Re: Bothell, Washington   Bothell, Washington EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:26 pm

I am SW. I have a season pass to the Whistler Bike Park and spend alot of time in Whistler during the summer Downhill Mtn biking. I can only imagine the Moto in BC. CAn't wait to try some out this summer.
Back to top Go down
drater

drater

PostSubject: Re: Bothell, Washington   Bothell, Washington EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:28 pm

sweet bike man! thumb

Washington is right on!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bothell, Washington   Bothell, Washington EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm

You like to DH too? Sweet! Silver Star has a great park here in the interior, and that's only like an hour from where I am. If you ever decide to venture in this far, let me know. thumb Love to muck it up and play.

seattlechronic

PostSubject: Re: Bothell, Washington   Bothell, Washington EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:47 pm

SheWolf wrote:
You like to DH too? Sweet! Silver Star has a great park here in the interior, and that's only like an hour from where I am. If you ever decide to venture in this far, let me know. thumb Love to muck it up and play.
Thanks..I have a Yamalink coming this week and I want to gear down abit but I just cant decide on the gearing.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bothell, Washington   Bothell, Washington EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:55 pm

I went the cheap route and swapped the 13 for a 12. It's great for all around riding, can pull that wheel up a lot easier...and when I need to go long running, I swap the 13 back in.

PostSubject: Re: Bothell, Washington   Bothell, Washington Empty

Back to top Go down

Bothell, Washington
Page 1 of 1