Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts

Go down 
+13
slolane
adub
malibu_dan
turboedmsp
Mr. Fisherman
thumper_tx
skierd
SheWolf
matttys
Pancho
Chrispy1200
Machtig
bash3r
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Please forgive the double post (I posted this for my rider pic over in that thread)...

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 Anywhere

Thanks for making 'em, Bill!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Awesome photoshopping Dan! WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 61865

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 pm

malibu_dan wrote:
Please forgive the double post (I posted this for my rider pic over in that thread)...

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 Anywhere

Thanks for making 'em, Bill!

hahahah! Awesome! you look real good in the shirt.. heck, all five of ya do!!
Back to top Go down
adub

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 pm

I ordered mine this week. They look awesome! Thanks for making 'em, bash3r.
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm

adub wrote:
I ordered mine this week. They look awesome! Thanks for making 'em, bash3r.

Your welcome.... !! Hope you wear the heck out of it!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 pm

*takes out lead pipe and proceeds to beat USPS relentlessly* WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 Baseballbat

slolane

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:53 am

Got my shirt and love it, THANKS!!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Yeah, Baby!   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Oooooh Bill......look what showed up in he mail today.... WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 379944
WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 IMG_1307

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Oooooh Bill......look what showed up in he mail today.... WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 379944

Kick ass =3
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Looks Great ....
WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 525406 That's a Yamaha Ad if I ever saw one ! WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 525406

The WR sticeker looks good also .

SheWolf wrote:
WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 IMG_1307
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 pm

* gnaws on heel of hand *

Now how about "Any Time" and "Any Place" ? WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 810411
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:54 pm

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 93746 I intend to find a mud hole. Just need a camera-biker to run the cam. WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 851577

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:59 pm

SheWolf wrote:
WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 93746 I intend to find a mud hole. Just need a camera-biker to run the cam. WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 851577
*raises hand to volunteer* WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 93746 Pick me!!! Pick me!!!
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Key grip AND clean-up crew provided here... * wiggles eyebrows *
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Do I sense a wet t-shirt.... WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 640571

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Fargo_Wolf wrote:
SheWolf wrote:
*raises hand to volunteer* WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 93746 Pick me!!! Pick me!!!

The term "camera-biker/rider" implies that you actually HAVE a bike to ride and are legally allowed to ride said bike. Said bike would also have to have the capacity to keep up to and pass if need be the target bike and rider, that being said the "camera-rider" would have to have the skills necessary to keep up with the target rider to attain the best possible shots.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 pm

SheWolf wrote:

Count me in for that sis, lord knows I'm in need of a good mudding.
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: ANYWHERE Sale   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Fellow WR riders... I need to move my remaining stock of ANYWHERE shirts. So I'm taking a few bucks off these shirts so I can get them out of my closet. If you'd like to snag one of these PM me and I'll reserve one for you until I receive Paypal money!

Here's what I have:

ANYWHERE Blue
1 - Small - $12 shipped!
3 - Medium - $12 shipped!
5 - 2XL - $15 shipped!

skierd - epic rides, epic rider with some epic stories... x2 Very happy
WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 4342227159_3c8640b2b8

BigDog - legendary.
WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 4342961850_dd6dcfa1f3

ANYWHERE Black
1 - XL - $12 shipped!
4 - 2XL - $15 shipped!

Byrd45 - Byrd's got a sick black WR!
WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 4728610981_e1392a6797

Crawdaddy - rubbing it in our face once more
WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 4522842239_a359a34fa1

It's my hope that ALL the folks that ordered these shirts have enjoyed them and conversations they invoke.. "hey..whats that "anywhere" mean?"

Many have ordered up the second versions and I thank you, I have enjoyed sharing the passion for this little bike with everyone...

anywhere.basherdesigns.com

now.. back to planning for my own epic trip :thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2