Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi From San Diego CA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi From San Diego CA Empty
PostSubject: Hi From San Diego CA   Hi From San Diego CA EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:25 pm

New to the forum. Names Tim. I Own a 2008 WR250R and love it. Current mods are fmf q4 W/fmf programmer, ais and flapper removed with a graves exup servo eliminator installed, Ricochet skid plate installed and removed charcoal canister, D606 front and rear with a 12T front sprocket, DRC tail kit w/602 flashers, pro taper 7/8 bars cr high and ordered zeta bent handguards w/ flasher protectors but still waiting on those. I think thats it but I probably forgot a few things. I Just installed everything and did the mods a few days ago and man I love this bike. I'll post pics soon. At work right now. Working hard as you can see.

I also need to find some friends here in SD to ride with so if theres anyone in the area let me know. I like to do any type of riding except I'm not gonna use this bike in the dunes or at the track. I would break it :)
Thanks in advance for all the advice and for everyone being so cool. Ive been a lurker for a while and am excited to be part of the group. Tim
Back to top Go down
jimrobinette

PostSubject: Re: Hi From San Diego CA   Hi From San Diego CA EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:25 pm

While I live out in El Centro, I found this is a great group of guys to do rides with.

Jim

San Diego Adv Riders
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hi From San Diego CA   Hi From San Diego CA EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hi From San Diego CA   Hi From San Diego CA EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Welcome to the pack, Tim! Hi From San Diego CA 61865

PostSubject: Re: Hi From San Diego CA   Hi From San Diego CA EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Thanks. I Think its gonna rain this weekend :(
I wish I had some friends nearby me with street legal dirt bikes. My friends that I ride with only have desert and mx bikes.
I need to make some friends that own enduros. Do alot of you guys and girls ride solo alot too?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hi From San Diego CA   Hi From San Diego CA EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 pm

I do all the time. Hi From San Diego CA 61865

PostSubject: Re: Hi From San Diego CA   Hi From San Diego CA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi From San Diego CA
Page 1 of 1