Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WRX Owner in San Diego

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

New WRX Owner in San Diego Empty
PostSubject: New WRX Owner in San Diego   New WRX Owner in San Diego EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group and say that I am now the proud owner of a brand new black 2009 WR250X. I'm very happy with the bike and have already started some basic mods and have parts on order. Coming very soon will be SME sliders front and rear, Spiral Step lowering seat, DRC tail light and signals, and Zeta hand guards and XC flashers. So far I've completely debadged it of all stickers, blacked out the exhaust shields, and taken out the spark arrestor and the air box lid. This thing is LOUD!! lol

Future plans are to commute to work with it on some twisty roads for the next 8 months or so to get full use out of these Bridgestone tires and eventually begin setting it up for a dream enduro trip with a buddy of mine to... you guessed it, Ushuaia!! I'll try to get some pictures up by the weekend. Any tips, tricks, suggestions, etc. are appreciated. Looks like you guys have a great community here and I'm glad to be a part.

-Sean
Back to top Go down
mordicai

New WRX Owner in San Diego Empty
PostSubject: Re: New WRX Owner in San Diego   New WRX Owner in San Diego EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Heh Sean. I'm in OB with a 2010 x. Done a few mods and planning a few more.Trying to wear out the stock tires and get some shinko 244 on their so I can get offroad. E-mail me if your up for a ride maxgruzen@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

New WRX Owner in San Diego
Page 1 of 1