Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WR250X guy from San Diego

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
diego@cyclesector.com

diego@cyclesector.com

New WR250X guy from San Diego Empty
PostSubject: New WR250X guy from San Diego   New WR250X guy from San Diego EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:57 pm

Hey I just found this place. I got my WR250X a couple months ago and am having a blast on it. Ive taken it to the track 4 times now, and still have so much to learn. Ive been riding and racing sportbikes for about 6 years now, and am excited to be learning new riding techniques. I am hooked on supermotos now. thumb

I am also the owner of Cycle Sector, a sportbike shop in San Diego, and online at www.cyclesector.com. We carry all the supermoto stuff too so I'll be putting up some sales for our bikes soon.

Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X guy from San Diego   New WR250X guy from San Diego EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm

diego@cyclesector.com wrote:
We carry all the supermoto stuff too so I'll be putting up some sales for our bikes soon.

Welcome Hi!

*can you point out anything bike specific for our bike on your site? Maybe point out ANYTHING specific for the supermoto like you said? If not GET THE FUCK OUT.
Back to top Go down
diego@cyclesector.com

diego@cyclesector.com

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X guy from San Diego   New WR250X guy from San Diego EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Are you serious???

Im joining because I just got the WR and I want to join a cool community. I dont see much advertised for our bikes so Im throwing it out there that I carry a ton of parts for them in our catalogs. My site doesnt have supermoto stuff yet because we specialize in sportbikes but Im planning to add supermoto soon.

Hopefully the rest of you guys are cool around here.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X guy from San Diego   New WR250X guy from San Diego EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:26 pm

I have no problem with you wanting to join the site. What I have a problem is every post is SPAM! Also you said, and i quote.

We carry all the supermoto stuff too
Catalogs is not CARRY.

Now later I'm seeing
My site doesnt have supermoto stuff ......

Which one is it?
Back to top Go down
diego@cyclesector.com

diego@cyclesector.com

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X guy from San Diego   New WR250X guy from San Diego EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 pm

its in my catalog, I place an order for it, I have it in my hands the next day.....

Yea I carry it.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X guy from San Diego   New WR250X guy from San Diego EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Welcome to the pack! New WR250X guy from San Diego 61865 No worries...if someone opens up a can of SPAM their account gets deleted and banned. Usually when it's a spammer you get all kinds of weird shit being advertised, a website that isn't bike related or a wonky e-mail. My dogs won't even eat SPAM. I'm thinking that if you do end up having stuff shown on your website soon, you'll get a shitload of hits because we have quite a large following of Sumo riders on here.

*gives Inspector a Spam burger with extra onions and an anchovie* New WR250X guy from San Diego 93746 New WR250X guy from San Diego 613970 New WR250X guy from San Diego 500735

diego@cyclesector.com

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X guy from San Diego   New WR250X guy from San Diego EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Thanks. We will be adding stuff soon, first we need to get caught up with all the new street stuff!

BTW if anyone ever needs a quote on any SUMO gear or parts you can always email me at diego@cyclesector.com.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X guy from San Diego   New WR250X guy from San Diego EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 pm

California .. warm .. people still riding .. I am in the North East .. its already dark at 5pm outside AND cold .. sux

Welcome!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WR250X guy from San Diego   New WR250X guy from San Diego Empty

Back to top Go down

New WR250X guy from San Diego
Page 1 of 1