Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

'nother from Jersey!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skysurfer2010

'nother from Jersey! Empty
PostSubject: 'nother from Jersey!   'nother from Jersey! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey what's up everyone? I already posted some newb questions and got a lot of great (and quick replies). I thought I'd introduce myself now that I've already used you guys! 'nother from Jersey! 93746

I've always been a fan of powersports and have always bled blue! GO YAMMY! I've worked at a Yam stealership in the past as the head of the watercraft department. I've always been into pwc. I've owned 7 jet skis over the years (at one point I had 3 at one time... 5 yams and 2 kaws). I was also the President and cofounder of an AWA riding group for a few years until I had no more time to devote to events due to work. Now I own a boat but I miss riding my yam superjet stand up! For work I'm a corporate pilot which is why I've been hesitant to buy a bike. I'm really worried about hurting myself and not being able to fly, but I figure you only have one life to live so you might as well live!

I plan on picking up a WRR in the next month or two after getting my permit and attending a basic riding course. Anyone else from NJ?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: 'nother from Jersey!   'nother from Jersey! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Welcome to the pack! Let the mods begin... 'nother from Jersey! 810411

inspector

PostSubject: Re: 'nother from Jersey!   'nother from Jersey! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:01 am

Welcome, HI!

*insurance is a good thing, LOL. specially long/short term dis.
Back to top Go down
skysurfer2010

PostSubject: Re: 'nother from Jersey!   'nother from Jersey! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:13 am

I didn't think insurance was an option! haha Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'nother from Jersey!   'nother from Jersey! Empty

Back to top Go down

'nother from Jersey!
Page 1 of 1