Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Light replacment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fanatic

Fanatic

Light replacment Empty
PostSubject: Light replacment   Light replacment EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:43 pm

So I had a fairly good crash today while riding offroad and broke my headlight lens. it looks like you can only buy the whole assembly, and its over 200 bucks! If this the case, I might install an 8" TT or baja designs light instead. Anyone do this yet? Im sure the light is better, and they look sweet.

PS
If the lens is available by itself, someone let me know.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Light replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light replacment   Light replacment EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:50 pm

I know that others have got an A/M lens for their bikes, and HodakaGuy has the big light on his bike. You could PM him and ask. Light replacment 61865

Light replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light replacment   Light replacment EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:01 am

I posted some info in here about what I did when I needed one:

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/what-broke-f20/wrr-headlight-replacement-t1432.htm
Back to top Go down
hamish54

Light replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light replacment   Light replacment EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:56 am

My headlight got broke by a tree that reached out & smashed it while woods riding. Yamaha's absurd price for a replacement drove to try a friend Baja Designes rectangular headlight (about $40). It was a perfect fit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman

Light replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light replacment   Light replacment EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 am

I am in need of a connector for an "experiment" I want to do. If anyone has a broken light I am very interested in the connector and wire leads on the light side.

Please send a PM, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light replacment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light replacment   Light replacment Empty

Back to top Go down

Light replacment
Page 1 of 1