Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Snapshot of Forum - X or R?

Go down 
+10
texascycle
Mr. Fisherman
clint
Mikechicago
john92
Corprin
mattf
3KGT_Maddness
SheWolf
motokid
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

X or R
I own and ride an X
Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty28%Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty
 28% [ 28 ]
I own and ride an R
Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty57%Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty
 57% [ 57 ]
I own both an X and an R (2 seperate bikes)
Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty4%Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty
 4% [ 4 ]
I don't have either but want an X
Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty2%Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty
 2% [ 2 ]
I don't have either but want an R
Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty2%Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty
 2% [ 2 ]
other - please explain
Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty0%Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
I own an R or an X that does both
Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty7%Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty
 7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 100

AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty
PostSubject: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:29 am

Just curious about the general demographic of this forum right now.

So...please click the box that applies to you.
Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 93746

Generally speaking, how many r's and x's do we have here?

(If there's a better place for this question feel free to move it)

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 am

I think being it's bike oriented it'll fit here. I like the idea, good thinking there! thumb

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Yeah...I thought about that...just wondered how many X riders might not check the R general forum.

We shall see i guess. I am already surprised that things are sitting 50/50 right now.

I tend to thing this place is closer to 60/40 or even more towards the R side.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
3KGT_Maddness

3KGT_Maddness

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 pm

So if one has a WR with both sets of wheels, which are they? Other or Both X and R?
Back to top Go down
mattf

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 pm

3KGT_Maddness wrote:
So if one has a WR with both sets of wheels, which are they? Other or Both X and R?

I voted that I own both even though I technically only own one bike, but both sets of wheels and brakes.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 pm

What's your title say? What color frame you got? What did you originally purchase?

What's the side panel over your battery say?

An X with R wheels is still an X technically. Right?

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
mattf

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 pm

motokid wrote:
What's your title say? What color frame you got? What did you originally purchase?

What's the side panel over your battery say?

An X with R wheels is still an X technically. Right?

well I technically own just an R then, if you can change my vote in the poll somehow go for it.
Back to top Go down
3KGT_Maddness

3KGT_Maddness

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 pm

I look at it this way...

X = Supermoto
R = Dirt

Aside of the wheels, and color of the frame, they are the same bike. So the question is do you have a dirt machine or supermoto?
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 pm

3KGT_Maddness wrote:
I look at it this way...

X = Supermoto
R = Dirt

Aside of the wheels, and color of the frame, they are the same bike. So the question is do you have a dirt machine or supermoto?

I agree. Vote with your heart. or use the "other" option..... Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 93746

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 pm

motokid wrote:
Yeah...I thought about that...just wondered how many X riders might not check the R general forum.

Check the title. WRR/X. thumb

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:58 pm

SheWolf wrote:
motokid wrote:

Check the title. WRR/X. thumb

Ahahaha...awesome. Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 204616 Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 204616

But now won't the "R" owners revolt? They have no specific sub-forum while the "X" owners do??? Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 613970 Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 53647 Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 640571 Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Suspect Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 911463 Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 851577

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Nah, we don't mind sharing space with you X factors. Very happy

Corprin

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Nah, we don't mind sharing space with you X factors. Very happy

My dad had a boot-legged copy of "The X Factor" hidden under his bed. I watched it for the first time at about age 13... I blame that for my fear of intimacy... the HAIR THE HAIR!!! Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 490865
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 am

I have a R but also some x wheels that go on there every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Can you add a poll option:

- Wanted the R, got a deal on the X, love the X, but still want R wheels too.

Thank you for your time.
horse
Back to top Go down
clint

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 am

There shoulda been an option for "Both"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 am

Another X with an extra set of R wheels. Voted both cause, well, it is Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 810411
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 am

clint wrote:

Uhhh...did you read all the choices? Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 619190

Third one down? Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 61865

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 am

If it's got a silver frame it's an R. If it's got a black frame, it's an X. Both would mean you have 2 bikes. thumb

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 am

motokid wrote:
clint wrote:

Uhhh...did you read all the choices? Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 619190

Third one down? Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 61865

Let me clarify. I do not mean two, separate, physical machines. I mean an option for something like a "Mine functions as both because I have X and R Wheels" answer
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 am

Ok, I helped out a bit. Added that option of having an R or an X that does both, and added the own 2 different bikes to clarify. If you want to cancel your vote and revote too what applies to you, you can now do that to reflect your choice more appropriately. thumb

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 am

I think it's kinda cute how defensive and passionate some people are about their bike. Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 851577

There is an "other - please explain" option for those that refuse to simply vote what should be a relatively simple either/or option.

Commit people. Commit. What do you own? It's not a trick question.

As I said about the 6th post in....there's a few things that determine what you are riding.

Pick one and vote. Snapshot of Forum - X or R? 29721

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
mattf

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 pm

changed my vote so it is correct to the new rules, but shouldn't there be a catagory that says have R but does both and also have a X but does both.
how messed up can we make this poll :)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 pm

That is the last option....

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:05 pm

right, but it's technically not stating which bike you own. I was joking that there should be another one added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snapshot of Forum - X or R?   Snapshot of Forum - X or R? Empty

Back to top Go down

Snapshot of Forum - X or R?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next