Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Finding Master Link for OEM Chain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chesa

Finding Master Link for OEM Chain Empty
PostSubject: Finding Master Link for OEM Chain   Finding Master Link for OEM Chain EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Well i'm coming crazy, i bought a master link 520 O-ring but doesnt fit inside chain, now i know that are not standard, the hole on oem chain is 5,20 mm but my master link is 5,30 mm so doesn't fit.

Anyone buyed one Master Link that fits in OEM Chain?
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Finding Master Link for OEM Chain   Finding Master Link for OEM Chain EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Was the master link you bought a DID 520V ?
Back to top Go down
chesa

PostSubject: Re: Finding Master Link for OEM Chain   Finding Master Link for OEM Chain EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 am

I dont know which one is, i now is a did 520 o-ring but i dont know if is v.
so you think if a bouht a 520v o-ring its going to feet?.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Finding Master Link for OEM Chain   Finding Master Link for OEM Chain EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 am

Take a look at the lettering stamped into the plates of your chain.
If it's a DID 520V, it should say it on there.
Back to top Go down
chesa

PostSubject: Re: Finding Master Link for OEM Chain   Finding Master Link for OEM Chain EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 am

ok !
now i see 520v

Finding Master Link for OEM Chain 520vk

and brand

Finding Master Link for OEM Chain Didjapan
Back to top Go down
BWA

BWA

PostSubject: Re: Finding Master Link for OEM Chain   Finding Master Link for OEM Chain EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Did you end up finding a master link that fit? My buddy and I found ourselves in the same predicament yesterday...
Back to top Go down
chase

PostSubject: Re: Finding Master Link for OEM Chain   Finding Master Link for OEM Chain EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 pm

hi, found myself in the same boat .called did, what you need to convert to a clip type master link is a yamaha part # 94681-87011-00. did told me the chain was made for yamaha only.now i can take my chain off to clean and lube it and than put it back on without making a mess out of the rest of the bike. i know clean freak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Master Link for OEM Chain   Finding Master Link for OEM Chain Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Master Link for OEM Chain
Page 1 of 1