Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!

Go down 
+114
migrant
Fuzzy Wrench
OLDOG717
Arkmage
craftycoder
Subaru297
yaw
titanpilot
cyborg
GsVs
mcwbyu82
shep
eakins
mordicai
Huskerwrx
Shoootr
TierHawg
bsheet2
trinc4me
NorgeWR2X
ramz
EnderTheX
Chadx
mrgeoff
MotoMind
toast
ericw
mhm2a
Steez
WRXer
phroenips
Hertz
Muddyrabbit
Graham
fusil
Jäger
mwgak
crash a-ron
Huron52
noch
frankperu
bzshadow
Scharcon
rydnseek
Ushuaia Or Bust
CopaMundial
skidplate
The Breeze
Onetrackmind
spadgitt
47une
Justlookin
skierd
speedfiend
MidContinent Rider
skisauveur
vasculopath
leftystrat62
johnnyadventurepants
Rider_WV
dwsmith
thinair
little squirt
jeickerman
TBird1
Mr Wizard
blaisew
bmacw
David Haynes
dysco
Stormy Weather
trav72
dc4stroke
RimBenty
deerHater
clapped_r6
njbill
malibu_dan
cryptomundo
cuban11182
Hitman
john92
Eurastus
Joe Dirt
BPG
bajaharley
edteamslr
2goose
joenuclear
superbee24
kjharn
cibo
Olmer
Six8
Corkonian
bikepsych
WRRSam
simmons1
HAPPYSILLYFACE
thumpjump
Ryan Nelson
mtntrails
dirtnadvil
R_Lefebvre
MotoDad
Dancamp
Trailmoto
clint
Captain Midnight
wrxdraginpegs
Boondocker
Jersey Devil
PYG RYDR
SheWolf
118 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Dancamp

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:35 pm

bmacw wrote:

I didn't issue any ultimatum either, simply offer to PRE PAY the money so that may speed up the process a bit. I know money is the only thing that talks.

While that is absolutly true, some manufacturers believe that doing their job well will make more money for them. I tend to be loyal to this kind of businesses.

We can see that Safari beleived first in the market for a bigger tank for the WR. IMS has been beaten on that sight. Now they replied with a bigger tank using the stock pump and another product that will offer larger capacity. It's good for the customers since there will be 3 options to choose from.

Back to top Go down
bmacw

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Dancamp wrote:
bmacw wrote:

I didn't issue any ultimatum either, simply offer to PRE PAY the money so that may speed up the process a bit. I know money is the only thing that talks.

While that is absolutly true, some manufacturers believe that doing their job well will make more money for them. I tend to be loyal to this kind of businesses.

We can see that Safari beleived first in the market for a bigger tank for the WR. IMS has been beaten on that sight. Now they replied with a bigger tank using the stock pump and another product that will offer larger capacity. It's good for the customers since there will be 3 options to choose from.

It does not take 6 months to develop a tank. I understand how hard it is for business to allocate money for a product's R&D with a very niched market. So I'm just saying, if I can put down 500 bucks so that Chuck has capital/incentive to spend more time on THIS tank, I'm all in for it.

He just needs financial incentives to spend more time on THIS tank. I'm willing to offer that. I'm sure many of you are as well.
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 pm

BMACW, I wasn't saying that Safari rushed their tank out. I was referring to the early issues those of us who wanted the IMS 3.0 tank had to get around. You're really just taking bits of what I said and twisting them around. It was nice of you to chop up 4 chunks of what I said and use them how you wanted. I wasn't ass-kissing anyone. I'm not buying the 4.5 tank. I simply said it "LOOKS" 100% better than the Safari which is my opinion but others feel the same way. Others don't. I'm not going to direct qoute you and rip what you said line by line BUT, you can in fact see how something LOOKS by a picture. BTW Welcome to the site. Hopefully you came here to learn some stuff and not just bash people because little things they say get your feelings hurt. I'm done. I truly hope everyone enjoys whatever tank they choose so they can get out and ride their bike how they like. Good luck with your WRR.
Back to top Go down
bmacw

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:46 pm

john92 wrote:
BMACW, I wasn't saying that Safari rushed their tank out. I was referring to the early issues those of us who wanted the IMS 3.0 tank had to get around. You're really just taking bits of what I said and twisting them around. It was nice of you to chop up 4 chunks of what I said and use them how you wanted. I wasn't ass-kissing anyone. I'm not buying the 4.5 tank. I simply said it "LOOKS" 100% better than the Safari which is my opinion but others feel the same way. Others don't. I'm not going to direct qoute you and rip what you said line by line BUT, you can in fact see how something LOOKS by a picture. BTW Welcome to the site. Hopefully you came here to learn some stuff and not just bash people because little things they say get your feelings hurt. I'm done. I truly hope everyone enjoys whatever tank they choose so they can get out and ride their bike how they like. Good luck with your WRR.

Sorry I misunderstood you on the "The look is 100% better" part.

I'm not saying you implied safari was rushed, just saying taking 6month and finally get something out is way too long for such a job.

I don't take anything said here personally neither should you.

Anyways I'm going back to frustratingly waiting on this thing....
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Just hang in there.
Back to top Go down
blaisew

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 pm

Add me to the list please, natural color! I just bought a 3.1 gal but plans now are to do the TAT this summer and the 4.5 is gonna be required. I've got a new, unused, never installed 3.1 that I can make a good deal on!
Back to top Go down
Mr Wizard

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Another one for the list (natural).

Jim
Back to top Go down
cibo

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 pm

i'm in. Natural please. thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Update!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Chuck sent me more pis of the progress.
IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 4e424e9b

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 F3c1e4ed

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 7d2e701c

Chuck's projected release date he's hoping for is early March, as long as things keep on track. IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 61865

superbee24

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Sweet, Thanks Wolfie thumb

For those of you that have purchased the BLUE 3.1, how close is it to the factory blue plastics? I've seen some pics, but pics don't always represent true colors.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
blaisew

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:35 am

Keep up the good work Chuck! I'm doing the TAT this June/July and don't want to go on a Safari!
Back to top Go down
dirtnadvil

PostSubject: Sign me up   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 pm

I am in for a blue 4.5gallon tank..
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:18 am

joenuclear wrote:
In for the 4.5.

I should add that I want the natural color.
Back to top Go down
2goose

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:55 am

For me-the big one in natural
Back to top Go down
TBird1

TBird1

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 pm

2goose wrote:
For me-the big one in natural

There seems to be lot of interest in big naturals here! poser2
Back to top Go down
Dancamp

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:55 pm

I think some people will be sad. From what I saw there is no 4.5 gal tank. It's a 5 gal. they are making. poser2
Back to top Go down
jeickerman

PostSubject: Photo on the bike?   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 am

Lynn,

Can you see if they can take a photo of the mock up on the bike to see what it looks like from the sides and riding position?

Thanks

John
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:17 pm

look back in the thread at page 5-6 there are pics there thumb
Back to top Go down
jeickerman

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:05 pm

little squirt wrote:
look back in the thread at page 5-6 there are pics there thumb

I was looking for photos on the bike, so see how far it went down around the radiator and how much it flared out from the seat. It looks good from those photos, but until it is on the bike, tough to know how big it really is. Very happy

John
Back to top Go down
Mr Wizard

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Look on page 4

Jim
Back to top Go down
jeickerman

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Mr Wizard wrote:
Look on page 4

Jim

Oops...my bad. Shog

Too many damn different threads. Very happy That is my excuse and sticking with it.

John
Back to top Go down
thinair

PostSubject: Oh My!!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm in - Natural thumb
Back to top Go down
dwsmith

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:00 am

I am in. Tired of filling up everyday on the commute.
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:30 pm

It's about time we had an update... Very happy

Price? Shipping date? Colors.......?
Back to top Go down
edteamslr

edteamslr

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 am

joenuclear wrote:
It's about time we had an update... Very happy

Price? Shipping date? Colors.......?

Agreed. An update would be helpful to keep the minions happy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next