Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Warranty is VOID

Go down 
+7
Mikechicago
Jäger
superbee24
D-Rail
YZEtc
SheWolf
clint
11 posters
AuthorMessage
clint

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Warranty is VOID Sealisbroken
lol
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:11 am

OMG that's gonna hurt.... eeek

YZEtc

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 am

I can see a new coat coming up!
Back to top Go down
D-Rail

D-Rail

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:08 pm

F___ that,You can shove ten coats up youre ass.Are you shittin me on this as cute,shake youre head..........f-n bullshit .....loser Warranty is VOID 911463
Back to top Go down
superbee24

superbee24

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Warranty is VOID 911463 children Warranty is VOID 490865 behave Warranty is VOID 490865 if ya don'ts like it, Warranty is VOID 29721 use mouse and move on Warranty is VOID 342500 no need to get ugy Warranty is VOID 810411 as for me Warranty is VOID 729626 I can appreciate the humor Warranty is VOID 525406
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Learn how to spell, two. :)
Back to top Go down
D-Rail

D-Rail

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Wow,Sorry folks I have to take a step back here.I almost forgot there is no shortage of people that would "get a kick" out of an image like that.I am not one of them.Demotivationals are hilarious but what happens in the next few frames of that reality show ......not for me.You I'm certain probably are a loser though,just a hunch...loser Warranty is VOID Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:36 pm

I think youre seal is broken. :)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:02 pm

In the context of humor, it is in a grey area. Humor as it is, anything other than that would be considered downright nasty. I mean, unless the thing's been injured and has to be put out of its misery is one thing, but yeah... Suspect I think most of us mod whores voided our warranties within 2 months of getting the bike...if not sooner... Shog Very happy

Admin
Jäger

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:56 pm

D-Rail wrote:
Wow,Sorry folks I have to take a step back here.I almost forgot there is no shortage of people that would "get a kick" out of an image like that.I am not one of them.Demotivationals are hilarious but what happens in the next few frames of that reality show ......not for me.You I'm certain probably are a loser though,just a hunch...loser Warranty is VOID Icon_rr
You're walking close to getting your ass moderated, if you catch my drift and I hope you do.

Now I see you're from the Kootenays, and being from that area myself we both know that there's a lot of trapping in the Kootenays. I really can't see the difference between a Conibear trap and a seal getting a lights out tap on the head.

Are you a meat eater? Well then, having been through the killing floor at Brooks AB, can you explain the difference to me between a cow or pig getting that stun gun bolt in the head before their throat is slashed at an abbatoir and they end up on the styrofoam tray you put in your grocery cart and that seal getting its head smacked? Or how about your chicken tenders - did them chickens in their cages before they got to you on a styrofoam tray live a nice comfy life before they landed on your plate?

Well, perhaps you're a vegan then? Congratulations - the main cause of forest cover, habitat, and extinction of species in the Amazon today is to provide soy to those sorry suckers.

If your lifestyle is pure and doesn't involve being consumptive, please feel free to condemn. Otherwise, at the very least, while you're condemning others you might at least explain to us how you manage to move through life without having any impact on the rest of the life on this planet.

We try to have a happy little group here. So far, it's working, and we as moderators intend to keep it that way.

Disagreement is fine. Spirited discussion is fine. You can even argue morality and religion if you want to roll around in that minefield. But attacks like that will not be tolerated.

If you don't like the content, make a reasoned post about it. Or better yet, just don't look at stuff that offends you.

I, for example, refuse to watch CBC...
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:38 pm

If you have a better way to remove that Seal's Exup motor I'd like to hear it! dunno
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Should we ask jesus?

Warranty is VOID Can%20you%20see%20jesus

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Oh fuck Ed... poser2 You get an A for ingenuity.

X-Racer

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 am

I don't get the humor either. Sorry...

Off Topic is one thing. Touching peoples senses of what is, or is not justifiable killing of animals (and then making a mockery of it) is another (in my mind at least).

So where is the fine line ? Shark fining ? Kill em all and throw their helpless bodies back in the ocean ? That's okay right ? They're just sharks ! Sharks are bad right ?

Whaling ? Extinct almost species (or at least where there are moratoriums on whaling) and serving them for sushi for rabid Japanese diet supplements ? Yummm... Want more wasabi ? Soy ? It's all good right ?

...or do we want to show off-roaders purposely running over Desert Tortoise out here in the CA desert ? That's okay too right ?

Maybe if we limit advertised humor to the context of funny pages such emotion won't be stirred.

Yes... I have a pair of leathers, boots and gloves.
Back to top Go down
georgis4

georgis4

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 am

Warranty is VOID SB1571-Identity-switch
Warranty is VOID Lol
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 am

poser2 Gary Coleman will be next. Very happy

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 am

so...
Warranty is VOID A-seal-walks-into-a-club-demotivational-poster-1220319085
Back to top Go down
D-Rail

D-Rail

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Gonna go for a ride.Not my intention to be a prick.This dispute will go on forever.Sustinence vs cruelty.I think I should have been around 100 years ago.You can throw me out if you like but thats the first shitty thing Ive seen on this site.....hated it. Warranty is VOID 613970 Hope the spellings OK hero
Back to top Go down
clint

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 pm

D-Rail wrote:
Gonna go for a ride.Not my intention to be a prick.This dispute will go on forever.Sustinence vs cruelty.I think I should have been around 100 years ago.You can throw me out if you like but thats the first shitty thing Ive seen on this site.....hated it. Warranty is VOID 613970 Hope the spellings OK hero

Much like you, I abhore the violence shown in those two pics. I deplore that kind of treatment of animals for the sake of a niche market(at best).

I do, however, understand that it's the very juxtoposition of text as compared to the picture, that creates humor for some.

Do I personally find it funny? Not particularly. What I do find funny is the reaction different people have to the same image.

As has been previously mentioned, if you've ever eaten a steak or hamburger, somewhere, at some point, there was a cow that had a big, metal bolt shot into its skull and its throat cut to supply that beef you ate.

If you've ever eaten fish, somewhere there were a bunch of bottle-nose dolphins caught in a net to supply you with that Capt Ds #4 with Mr Pibb.

I came to terms with the cruelty of man long ago. We're nowhere near as "civilized" as you make yourself out to be. Afterall, seeing only 1 picture reduced your so-called "civilized" behavior to the level that could justifiably be described as "foul-mouthed, pompous ass".

Some see humor, while others see nothing particularly out of the ordinary as far as human behavior is concerned.

If it truly bothers you so much, might I suggest filling out the following form?

Warranty is VOID Butthurt
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:56 pm

georgis4 wrote:
Warranty is VOID SB1571-Identity-switch
Warranty is VOID Lol

Now that is funny but the other is not so funny. But I can see where he was going with it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warranty is VOID Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warranty is VOID   Warranty is VOID Empty

Back to top Go down

Warranty is VOID
Page 1 of 1