Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area

Go down 
+5
inspector
SheWolf
YamWOW!
zrider
bonecrusher
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bonecrusher

bonecrusher

New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area Empty
PostSubject: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Howdy,

Great site! Just bought a leftover '08 WR250X yesterday. Starting to gather parts for modding. The plan is to do more light adventuring than motarding, so I need to work out the wheels and tires, but I like the fact that I will have a good set of street shoes for goofing off.

See you around,

Brad
Back to top Go down
zrider

zrider

PostSubject: Welcome   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Awesome... I'm from the Bothell area and there are quite a few people here in the area. Many from the state as well. I;m just waiting to get through a bunch of family weddings then it will be time to make a deal. Just hope my kids weddings don't put me in the poor house.... deal
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Welcome fellow Washingtonian! thumb

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Welcome to the pack! thumb This place is growing more and more every day...hope you find it informative and get some riding buddies out of it too.

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Welcome to the pack! thumb This place is growing more and more every day...hope you find it informative and get some riding buddies out of it too.

Pick me! Pick me!

Welcome, Hi!

*inspector doesn't ride enough. boohoo, no riding this weekend either.
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:25 am

I've been to Seattle once and I LOVE IT!!!

but that was like.... 15 years ago wink
Back to top Go down
seattlechronic

seattlechronic

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Welcome...Lotta info here.. Need to have a Seattle ride...

Eric in Bothell
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Nice pic there, Eric! thumb

seattlechronic

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Nice pic there, Eric! thumb

Thanks...Ruby Beach on the WA coast! Such a great place and that day was perfect!!! The LIGHT! It was on that day!

Floyd in Bothell...
Floyd Photography
Back to top Go down
gas_pig70

gas_pig70

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:52 pm

zrider wrote:
Awesome... I'm from the Bothell area and there are quite a few people here in the area. Many from the state as well. I;m just waiting to get through a bunch of family weddings then it will be time to make a deal. Just hope my kids weddings don't put me in the poor house.... deal
New member/owner here as of Monday night with a new '08 WR250R. Parts and new tires are on there way!

My last DS was a '01 DRZ400S that I heavily farkled myself. I had to sell it about a year and a half ago and it's been missed (but not the top-heavy weight and close ratio 5spd). My other bike is a '07 Triumph Speed Triple.

p.s. I'm just down the street from you & Floyd in Kenmore. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:55 am

Welcome to the pack! thumb Seen you around a bit, great to hear you got yourself the bike.

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 pm

A very warm welcome to both of you =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area   New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area Empty

Back to top Go down

New memeber from Seattle, Washington Area
Page 1 of 1