Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Drilling into the Airbox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

Drilling into the Airbox Empty
PostSubject: Drilling into the Airbox   Drilling into the Airbox EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 pm

I cant find any How To posts on this, and I dont feel like drilling holes till I know where they should go. Anyone have pictures and tips???
Back to top Go down
Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

PostSubject: Re: Drilling into the Airbox   Drilling into the Airbox EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:04 am

Why drill holes? Just do this: http://www.wrrdualsport.com/tech-guide/air-intake/77-airboxmod
Back to top Go down
g-train

g-train

PostSubject: Re: Drilling into the Airbox   Drilling into the Airbox EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 am

yep, i'm with mrmetal...

i've just finished doin this to my R2... as well as other mod's on the wrrdul sport forum... what a difference!!... PC4 & power bomb, & it

longer sounds like a sewing machine!! and it really has woken the engine up.... just waiting for fmf ignition thingy... and she'll be sorted
Back to top Go down
Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

PostSubject: Re: Drilling into the Airbox   Drilling into the Airbox EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 pm

FMF ignition thingy? Please explain, Papa Lazarou :)

g-train wrote:
.. just waiting for fmf ignition thingy...
Back to top Go down
g-train

g-train

PostSubject: Re: Drilling into the Airbox   Drilling into the Airbox EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:06 am

mr.metal,

it'll be the EFI power programmer... thats the thingy i'm waiting for ... got the power bomb , thinking maybe i should have gone the mega bomb route... but won't be able to tell till i've messed around with the gearing(12t front sprocket) and put the power progammer in...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drilling into the Airbox   Drilling into the Airbox EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 am

I epoxied on some screen over holes due to rodents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drilling into the Airbox   Drilling into the Airbox Empty

Back to top Go down

Drilling into the Airbox
Page 1 of 1