Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Poorman's alarm system

Go down 
+4
SheWolf
boogn1sh
INSTIGATOR
mwakey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

Poorman's alarm system - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poorman's alarm system   Poorman's alarm system - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:28 pm

King Wolf wrote:
Great job on the little niffty alarm.
Some one should hook it up to the horn...and upload pics and inform all of the other on how it goes.
I think i might just hook up a window alarm and up to the horn as well(use 2 9v) Sound like a good idea???

I supose you could get fancy and hook it up to the horn with a couple of 9v batteries and a heavy duty signal flasher to make the horn beep on and off. I'm still thinking over that option. The empty space left by removing the AIS solenoid would also be a great spot to mount such a system. Although I would have to relocate the horn up inside the shroud to keep someone from just ripping off the wires to the horn to shut the alarm up. You could also mount another horn just for the alarm and keep the stocker as is. There are many variations you could come up with if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

Poorman's alarm system - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poorman's alarm system   Poorman's alarm system - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:59 am

Yeah that is exactly what i was thinking...the possibility are endless.
You should tackle it...and keep us updated (with pics too)
Back to top Go down

Poorman's alarm system
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2