Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fast and Furious 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
calico jack

Fast and Furious 5 Empty
PostSubject: Fast and Furious 5   Fast and Furious 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:42 am

I'm not a big fan of the Fast and Furious movies but last night after me and the family had dinner we drove past a vehicle hauler truck that had several cars on it with "Policia" markings on them. On the top of the carrier was a flat primer gray Dodge Charger with some type of cage around the trunk area. We turned around to have a second look and caught the driver coming out of Hooters and returning to his truck. We asked him if they were movie cars and he replied "YES, they are for the New Fast and Furious 5 movie". I did not have my camera with me but did manage to get a pic with my cellphone. Like I said before its not really my cup of tea but I figured someone here might like it. Sorry for the crappy picture.

BTW. I live in Middle Georgia...I guess he was heading south to Florida...

Fast and Furious 5 09021010
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Fast and Furious 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Furious 5   Fast and Furious 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 am

that's pretty cool to catch that!
Back to top Go down
calico jack

Fast and Furious 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Furious 5   Fast and Furious 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:22 am

Yep, my kids loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fast and Furious 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and Furious 5   Fast and Furious 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast and Furious 5
Page 1 of 1