Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

I will be buying a WR first week of april

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedtrippy

speedtrippy

I will be buying a WR first week of april Empty
PostSubject: I will be buying a WR first week of april   I will be buying a WR first week of april EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 am

There are 4 bikes for sell with in 30 miles of me. 2 are at cost, 2 just slightly over cost. Still I haven't decided between the R or X model. I like both but I'm leaning toward the R. I hope to have one of those bikes under my butt on the first week of April. I'll let everyone know in about 1 week. Thanks for all the info out there. This is a great Forum and I'd like to see these discussions really take off.
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: I will be buying a WR first week of april   I will be buying a WR first week of april EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:34 am

speedtrippy wrote:
There are 4 bikes for sell with in 30 miles of me. 2 are at cost, 2 just slightly over cost.

I hope you get one of them!! Are you talking MSRP or the real at cost for the dealership? Man, that would be a deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be buying a WR first week of april   I will be buying a WR first week of april EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:56 am

Let us know what your out the door price turns out to be.
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: I will be buying a WR first week of april   I will be buying a WR first week of april EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:46 pm

So...did you get it?
Back to top Go down
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

PostSubject: Re: I will be buying a WR first week of april   I will be buying a WR first week of april EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm guessing he's not responding because he's out riding the knobbies off the stock TWs right now!

I'm trying to work a horse-trade with a dealer about an hour away. 2 R²'s for my Vette. I think I'm gonna win on the fun factor!
bannana bannana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be buying a WR first week of april   I will be buying a WR first week of april Empty

Back to top Go down

I will be buying a WR first week of april
Page 1 of 1