Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Yes ! ......Rode today.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

Yes ! ......Rode today. Empty
PostSubject: Yes ! ......Rode today.   Yes ! ......Rode today. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:44 pm

As many of you know I broke my leg back in July. I have been healing up about normal and all that. I finally gave up the boot. Week later gave up the ctutches. Week later gave up the cane. Now don't get me wrong, it still swells at times a little. It's sore at times alot. But I've gotten by without assitance fairly well. A couple of days ago I swapped the front sprocket out, washed the bike. And an electrical gremlin pops up. Errrrrrrrrr. I finally got that fixed today. (pin backed out of connector).
I didn't have time to ride far. But put 20 easy street miles on the WRR and it felt great.

Finally............................................................................ wings
cheers
freaky bannana
Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM Peace YAM [center]
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Yes ! ......Rode today.   Yes ! ......Rode today. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Congrats!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
stumo

PostSubject: Re: Yes ! ......Rode today.   Yes ! ......Rode today. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:35 pm

nice one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes ! ......Rode today.   Yes ! ......Rode today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes ! ......Rode today.
Page 1 of 1