Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NorgeWR2X

anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro? Empty
PostSubject: anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro?   anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm

hi, i like my wrX but it sucks to be on the hwy. i'm thinking about the 690. it's got 2x the hp but also expensive (for what you get) so just wondering if you rode it and how does it compare to the wrX/R. thanks. Very happy
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro?   anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Its a lot faster in a straight line. Its still an enduro/sm bike, so its not all that great on the highway. Handling is comparable.

The 690 Duke is a kickass street bike based on the platform.
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro?   anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Do the 290 BB kit. You'll be very happy with highway performance after the upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro?   anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone rode a ktm 690 smc/enduro?
Page 1 of 1