Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

San Diego Supermoto

Go down 
+2
trav72
Ushuaia Or Bust
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

San Diego Supermoto Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:58 pm

A few shots I recently snapped with my cell phone:

San Diego Supermoto Img20110512070027

San Diego Supermoto Img20110511073222

San Diego Supermoto Img20110511073213

Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Nice! Looks very clean and shiny. That pipe looks great! My R /X will never look that clean. Or shiny for that matter.

San Diego Supermoto Img-2010
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:12 pm

I love this cell phone camera because for some reason it manages to take pretty nice shots and not show dirt. The bike is somewhat dirty but nothing compared to a day in the mud I'm sure. Next mod: IMS 4.5gal tank!!
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:42 pm

love the footpegs!!!
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:49 pm

little squirt wrote:
love the footpegs!!!
\

Fastway F6. Very nice platform to rest your feet on.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Trav, you're just a dirty boy. Very happy Your bike looks pretty slick there, Ush. thumb

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:52 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Trav, you're just a dirty boy. Very happy Your bike looks pretty slick there, Ush. thumb

Why, thank you!! More pics to come soon, maybe even with an actual camera! lol
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:49 am

Few more pictures from Palomar Mountain this weekend:

San Diego Supermoto Img20110514165943

San Diego Supermoto Img20110514170403

San Diego Supermoto Img20110514170017

On the wings of Red Bull lol
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:24 am

Did you zip tie that on there??

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:48 am

Yeah, pretty ghetto but looks cool. Definitely gotten a few comments at stop lights from other riders lol
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm

ah really like your bike!

what handguards are those btw and how do you like them? do they feel strong? and how are the blinkers, kinnda just a gimicky after thought or actually visible?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:44 pm

They look like the Zeta's that I have on mine. If they are, they're pretty damned tough, and yes, you can see them when they are on. They're quite bright. thumb

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:56 pm

SheWolf wrote:
They look like the Zeta's that I have on mine. If they are, they're pretty damned tough, and yes, you can see them when they are on. They're quite bright. thumb

+1

Blinkers are very bright for how small they are.
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:22 pm

ah great thanks!
Back to top Go down
Slrsedan

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:24 am

wow, thats sweet looking, got a soft spot for supermoto's, raced a Ktm 525smr for a bit, think these WR's make the best lookin motards Ive seen! cool man.
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: A couple more pics from this past weekend   San Diego Supermoto EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:04 am

Highway 94 old trestle bridge with my buddy on his streetfighter'd SV

San Diego Supermoto 25922210150194980503517

San Diego Supermoto 24331010150194980803517

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Supermoto   San Diego Supermoto Empty

Back to top Go down

San Diego Supermoto
Page 1 of 1