Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Boston

Go down 
+2
cryptomundo
KC0514
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KC0514

KC0514

Hello from Boston Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Boston   Hello from Boston EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Hello all,

I just picked myself up a used 2010 WR250R. I've only ridden it once, since we just got 2 feet of snow. The bike came with a bunch of farkles: Q4, header, programmer, yamalink, hand guards, rear tail light conversion, Dunlop 606's, skidplate.

I grew up on dirtbikes. Moved to ATV's in my 30's and then SXS's (A RZR) a few years ago. I've gotten bored recently on my streetbike (Boulevard M50). I kept seeing all these great looking trails in my travels, so started looking into dual sports.

So I'm looking forward to spring.

KC

Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

Hello from Boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Boston   Hello from Boston EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:09 pm

nice going! did you find it local? geezus glad you did not say '09 or else I might start thinking someone might have snagged it from my house .. sounds alot like my bike. i have been outta town for a while, down south visiting family in texas. blizzard .. i should be glad im not there but im stress'n about the mess im gonna have to clear out when i get back. i know my jeep is not going to be happy waiting until January 4th to get shoveled out of that mess. my driveway sucks and is a pain in the ass to clear snow (4 cars and long entrance). there is going to be a mountain in front from the street plows and then the driveway. the snow is going turn to ice by the time i get back.
Back to top Go down
KC0514

KC0514

Hello from Boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Boston   Hello from Boston EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:27 pm

I got it from CT. So I really hope it isn't yours!!!!

So I'm definitely ready to hook up with you and go riding this spring.

Yup it's a mess here. I spent today plowing drifts up to 5 feet deep. A whole lota fun. But this is New England, this is what winter is suppose to be like.
The biggest problem was the wind. 40-60 mph gust moved the snow around a lot. Visibility sucked. I almost took out a few mailboxs... on the DRIVERS side of the truck. Ooops....

KC

Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

Hello from Boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Boston   Hello from Boston EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:52 pm

such a long wait for spring! maybe this year i wont forget my inspection sticker.

hey does your bike have stock gearing?

Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Hello from Boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Boston   Hello from Boston EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

Hello from Boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Boston   Hello from Boston EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:33 pm

http://www.frpoffroad.com/Motorcycle-ice-tires-FRP-studded-Left--Right-turn-detail.htm?productId=-162909&catalogId=-1039&fpg=1
just get a set of these,lakes are frozen !
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

Hello from Boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Boston   Hello from Boston EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:32 am

Welcome aboard USS wr250. Go sox!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hello from Boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Boston   Hello from Boston EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 am

Welcome to the pack KC! Hello from Boston 61865

Hello from Boston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Boston   Hello from Boston Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Boston
Page 1 of 1