Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WTB WR250R Spark arrestor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jdubb

WTB WR250R Spark arrestor Empty
PostSubject: WTB WR250R Spark arrestor   WTB WR250R Spark arrestor EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Just bought a used 09 WR250R but the prior owner had discarded the Spark arrestor. I checked at the local dealer and found that a new replacement from Yamaha is $185. Does anyone have one they would sell? Is there any aftermarket replacements made?

Thanks for any help

Jack
Back to top Go down
Bgunn

Bgunn

PostSubject: Re: WTB WR250R Spark arrestor   WTB WR250R Spark arrestor EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Was in the same boat with my WR . I posted a wtb at http://www.supermotojunkie.com/forumdisplay.php?16-Wanted&s=94cb18b0b6a981c47b9a26778a42013a found one for $15.00 shipped.
Good luck.

Back to top Go down
gotopless

PostSubject: Re: WTB WR250R Spark arrestor   WTB WR250R Spark arrestor EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:59 pm

jdubb wrote:
Just bought a used 09 WR250R but the prior owner had discarded the Spark arrestor. I checked at the local dealer and found that a new replacement from Yamaha is $185. Does anyone have one they would sell? Is there any aftermarket replacements made?

Thanks for any help

Jack

Jack,

did you ever find an aftermarket part? I need the same thing. Cannot seem to find anyone selling a used OEM part.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB WR250R Spark arrestor   WTB WR250R Spark arrestor Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB WR250R Spark arrestor
Page 1 of 1