Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...

Go down 
+3
f3joel
oic0
Vortac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vortac

Vortac

so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... Empty
PostSubject: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:38 pm

... and since i'm never offroad, i took it out.

now that's what i'm talking about!!!!

holeeee chit! the bike has a bark now! i love how the exhaust pulses hit you even like 10ft behind the bike.

badass usa
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Its already so loud with the spark arrestor in that I get nervous every time I see a cop! I can't imagine wanting it to be louder.
(Powercore 4)
That said, I can't help but goose it when I go under overpasses. It sounds insane with the echo!!!!
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 pm

give it any butt dyno points?
Back to top Go down
Vortac

Vortac

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:39 am

no, haven't ridden it since i pulled it out.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 pm

I didn't notice a difference in vs out except for noise. If anything it ran better with the spark arrestor. scratch
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 pm

rather loud with it out,so it stays in but get the packing picked out now and then.
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I've ridden with it out of a PC4...and with a Db Dawg , in place , of the spark arrestor as well.
It was definitely louder, a bit, overall....but the pc4, is loud overall. A bit more high end seems pointless, to me...for the noise cost.
My buddy's stock wrr performs very close to my piped and programmed bike. Fuel mileage included.

I am so jealous of how quiet his bike is...since there is little , performance difference.

I bought my bike modified...and am considering putting stock, exhaust parts back on...especiailly after comparing to a stock bike.

I luv ridin the piss out of 'er...startin to think, if it was quieter, i...would play harder.
...harder than I would with more power.
...but that's just me...
My, piped bike works well...but so does my buddy's, un-piped bike....
...I guess I just like my bike, and what it's capable of.,.,Does way more than I need..

I luv it...it has more than enough power/performance for me...the loud pc4 is part of my pleasant experience...it does give me an edge over stock...
...just not sure if it's worth it....considering stock works damn good...for my buddy anywho...maybe me...?
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:10 am

I think that a lot of times too. That I could open it up and have more fun if it weren't so loud.
Back to top Go down
00PowderSpecial

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:23 am

mucker wrote:
I've ridden with it out of a PC4...and with a Db Dawg , in place , of the spark arrestor as well.
It was definitely louder, a bit, overall....but the pc4, is loud overall. A bit more high end seems pointless, to me...for the noise cost.
My buddy's stock wrr performs very close to my piped and programmed bike. Fuel mileage included.

I am so jealous of how quiet his bike is...since there is little , performance difference.

I bought my bike modified...and am considering putting stock, exhaust parts back on...especiailly after comparing to a stock bike.

I luv ridin the piss out of 'er...startin to think, if it was quieter, i...would play harder.
...harder than I would with more power.
...but that's just me...
My, piped bike works well...but so does my buddy's, un-piped bike....
...I guess I just like my bike, and what it's capable of.,.,Does way more than I need..

I luv it...it has more than enough power/performance for me...the loud pc4 is part of my pleasant experience...it does give me an edge over stock...
...just not sure if it's worth it....considering stock works damn good...for my buddy anywho...maybe me...?

If you want a stock exhaust I'll be in NS this week, and would swap + cash! Let me know!
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:38 am

Thanks...But I already have the stock parts on the side. I've just never had them hooked up.

If I ever give up the crack pipe totally...I'll let yas know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...   so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF... Empty

Back to top Go down

so this whole time i had my spark arrestor in my FMF...
Page 1 of 1