Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone notice the main forum picture?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edwardhill1995

Anyone notice the main forum picture? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone notice the main forum picture?   Anyone notice the main forum picture? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:31 pm

The chain and chain guards are on the wrong side of the swingarm,among other things
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice the main forum picture?   Anyone notice the main forum picture? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Man you got a good eye. Now that I look at it the whole damn bike is backwards. Front disc on the right and tool kit on the right, and exhaust on the left. Hell I think the rider even has his gloves on backwards!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice the main forum picture?   Anyone notice the main forum picture? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Haha...I have that one. That's my avatar only mine has ears and a tail added on. Gotta love Photoshop. thumb

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice the main forum picture?   Anyone notice the main forum picture? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Damn! I never noticed that either. Has the ears and tail been on there still whole time?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice the main forum picture?   Anyone notice the main forum picture? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Yup. Very happy Full version:

Anyone notice the main forum picture? Wrwuff10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice the main forum picture?   Anyone notice the main forum picture? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone notice the main forum picture?
Page 1 of 1