Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner

Go down 
+2
Hertz
Mach828
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mach828

Mach828

New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner    New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 am

Hey everyone,

I bought my 08 WR250X new in 2008. I only have 5,000 miles on it. Its a super fun bike. I have YZ250F exhaust on it, FMF powercommander, pro taper bars, oversize bar mounts, 2009 black plastics, K&N filter, and I cut the air box.

I recently used on of the tunes you all have on here, and the bike is running the best it ever has. Can't wait for the warmer weather.

I've been in one accident, so the bike isn't flawless. I had a guy not paying attention hit me from behind in a compact car, but the WRX lives on!

Pic:
New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  Wr250xsmjunkie
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner    New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 am

Welcome. Nice bike.
Back to top Go down
Mach828

Mach828

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner    New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:59 am

I'm in severe need of a new rear tire. What should I get for best street performance, durability, and bang for my buck. I read the thread on tires for the WRX, but there were too many suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Dancamp

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner    New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:40 am

Mach828 wrote:
I'm in severe need of a new rear tire. What should I get for best street performance, durability, and bang for my buck. I read the thread on tires for the WRX, but there were too many suggestions.

Last year I replaced the worn out BT21 by a BT23, so far so good. I installed a 150/70 instead of a 140/70 but I hear that they are now making a 140 in the BT23.

At 6000 km of trail and road the BT21 was showing the kevlar belt, so it was time to change it.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner    New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner    New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm

welcome! what part of the country are you from?
Back to top Go down
Mach828

Mach828

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner    New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Updated my profile. I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Back to top Go down
WR250X

WR250X

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner    New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am

nice bike,

was the yzf exhaust a simple bolt on or custom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner    New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner  Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forum, Long time WR250X Owner
Page 1 of 1