Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

North Georgia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jdberry

North Georgia Empty
PostSubject: North Georgia   North Georgia EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 am

Long time rider,dirt bikes and sport bikes. Couple of buddies talked me into this dualsport thing. Found a good deal on a 250r yesterday, and road till dark. Most fun I've ever had on a bike. Gearing on this thing is way too tall. Ordered a 12 tooth c/s last night. Can't wait to go get on it, going to be almost 60 degrees today.

North Georgia 003
Back to top Go down
nikkiwr

nikkiwr

North Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Georgia   North Georgia EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 pm

same like you, been riding for a while, but one i sat on the wr250, i was like wow! this is the most fun bike ever!
Back to top Go down

North Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Georgia   North Georgia EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Go with the 12 tooth front sprocket, FMF Q4 pipe with stock header, FMF Fuel injection power programmer(I use the settings its shipped with and i can bounce up 4th gear wheelies..i wiegh 160lbs), remove your Air Induction System And Buy A Block Off Plate(got mine off ebay), and Do the Flapper Mod to your Air Box(I removed it myself and used JB weld to glue down the flapper), I also chucked the California charcoal canister.
Back to top Go down
Recon_Buck

Recon_Buck

North Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Great looking bike!   North Georgia EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Welcome! I just raced my WR250R in the Sandblast 200! The bike is a blast!

Buck at Sandblast 11-10
Back to top Go down
jdberry

North Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Georgia   North Georgia EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:40 pm

TimdogWR wrote:
Go with the 12 tooth front sprocket, FMF Q4 pipe with stock header, FMF Fuel injection power programmer(I use the settings its shipped with and i can bounce up 4th gear wheelies..i wiegh 160lbs), remove your Air Induction System And Buy A Block Off Plate(got mine off ebay), and Do the Flapper Mod to your Air Box(I removed it myself and used JB weld to glue down the flapper), I also chucked the California charcoal canister.

All on the to do list brother. My 12 tooth should be here tomorrow, then tires. Then pipe and tuner. Just can't decide on which one. I know everyone likes the D606 but I don't like the idea of putting a taller tire on. I looked at Mitas tires and they don't have a 120/80 either. scratch
Back to top Go down
RichardU

North Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Georgia   North Georgia EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:37 am

Where in North Georgia are you? I'm in Marietta and have three WR250 bikes in the garage. Two R and one X. Each is in a different state of tune from almost stock to big bore.
Back to top Go down
BUSTER

BUSTER

North Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Georgia   North Georgia EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:43 pm

welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

North Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Georgia   North Georgia Empty

Back to top Go down

North Georgia