Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

I finally got it !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zone47

zone47

I finally got it !!! Empty
PostSubject: I finally got it !!!   I finally got it !!! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 pm

I bought it a month ago 200 miles away sight unseen, but just picked it up today. It was a 890 mile dealer trade in and it's in perfect shape, so I wasn't too worried about not seeing or riding it first. I love how fast this thing revs!! I can't wait to do a few mods on it. I just rode it about 100 yards so far (too much snow and ice) but holy CRAP this thing has some power !!!! thumb

Anyway, here is a crappy pic of it ... it's not like anything you haven't seen before. It's a 2008 / 893 miles and I paid like $3,690 ... which isn't too bad I don't think.

I finally got it !!! WnZXB

Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: I finally got it !!!   I finally got it !!! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Sounds like a fair price to me. :)
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: I finally got it !!!   I finally got it !!! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 pm

sounds like a great deal to me too! keep us posted as the mods come along!!
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: I finally got it !!!   I finally got it !!! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Thanks .... that was tax, title and out the door!

This is a dumb question, but are these tires tube type or tubless? I know most spoke tires used to have tubes, but I wonder if they seal them somehow now? I guess I should have looked on the tire when I was out in the garage. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: I finally got it !!!   I finally got it !!! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 pm

zone47 wrote:
Thanks .... that was tax, title and out the door!

This is a dumb question, but are these tires tube type or tubless? I know most spoke tires used to have tubes, but I wonder if they seal them somehow now? I guess I should have looked on the tire when I was out in the garage. Suspect
Tubes.

Pretty good price on the bike, especially if it's pristine. There are better deals happening out there, but you did well better than the average.
Back to top Go down
nikkiwr

nikkiwr

PostSubject: Re: I finally got it !!!   I finally got it !!! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:47 pm

congrats! dont worry about the price too much, its about average. just have fun and mod the hell out of her!
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: I finally got it !!!   I finally got it !!! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Yeah, once I get it set up to my liking, it should be a fun bike. It certainly is a good runner for only a 250. freaky

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally got it !!!   I finally got it !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I finally got it !!!
Page 1 of 1