Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Home, home on the range...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZED

ZED

Home, home on the range... Empty
PostSubject: Home, home on the range...   Home, home on the range... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Oh, give me a home
Where the WRs roam,
Where the dirt and the motards do play;
Where seldom is heard
That fl@t-tire word
And the skies are not snowy all day

Just felt that needed to be said.

Went out for the first day ride of the season today. Only 300km but felt great. Nice to see signs that winter won't last for ever. wings
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Home, home on the range...   Home, home on the range... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 pm

thumb I went out today too. Nothing beats riding with a good friend on a nice day. Except when you get called to go home. baldy

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: Home, home on the range...   Home, home on the range... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:44 am

Ya that was fun She, havent ridden with you since i had hair!
That's the first time i have done any hi speed hiway for any distance, these thing's are pretty comfy at 100 - 120kph but I think I'm gonna get my dremel out and Port my visor, them dirt bucket's catch a lot of wind
Next ride must involve dirt thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Home, home on the range...   Home, home on the range... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:54 am

And here I thought you were looking at those shithawks flying above you... Very happy I'll leave the 12 on then if our next rape is offroad, otherwise the 13 will go back in so I can have more range. It was fun watching you wiggle your ass every so often. Good thing we weren't riding 2-up. wink poser2

scottmac

PostSubject: Re: Home, home on the range...   Home, home on the range... EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 pm

I did close to 100 miles today up and around the ridges. Very, very muddy under
the trees and down in the canyons after last weeks rain.

To give you an idea, if it rains two or three inches down in the flats along the
ocean - it rains seven or eight inches up above in the mountains. Two days
and there's standing water, sloppy loose sections and stuff that's not even
doable for a week.

What really sucks is that somebody's dumped about two miles+ of fresh base rock
up on Summit Rd. and graded it. This has been an all dirt road up till now - one lane
across the spine of the ridge. There was a big fire up there last year in May and
lot's of property is up for sale. Guess the owners are trying to sweeten the pot
by improving access - bastards. GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Home, home on the range...   Home, home on the range... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:55 am

supposed to snow here today. Maybe even in the lowlands. All the best trails are still snow covered. Looks like they will be for even longer now. dddog
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Home, home on the range...   Home, home on the range... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:06 am

Way higher up we got snow, but down here rained like a buggar. OMFG....MUD!!!! eeek Home, home on the range... Thsmiley_gofoom *has an orgasm and runs for the bike*Home, home on the range... Banana-moon-dance

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Home, home on the range...   Home, home on the range... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:21 pm

:shakes head and shrugs at the MudWolf:
Nice new avatar by the way.

I was determined to try my new short-cut on the way home from work today. The sky looked like rain all day so I thought I was in for a mud-bath. Turns out it held off and it's supposed to snow now instead. GAHHHH So, instead of mud I got tall grass the height of the bars, a hidden ditch, a small hill I didn't know about, and a big ice section I didn't think would still be there. And, all on my worn out stock X tires. Best part is, I didn't dump it. thumb
I'll have to try that route next time ride to work too. Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, home on the range...   Home, home on the range... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1