Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Zeta Hand Guard Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

Zeta Hand Guard Question Empty
PostSubject: Zeta Hand Guard Question   Zeta Hand Guard Question EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Another questions for the very helpful people here;

I would like to get the Zeta XC Hand Protectors and I know you need the aluminum Armor Handguards to go with them, right? Question is; Do I have to get the bent or straight Armor Handguards AND....... of all the pictures I see, it seems like the protectors screw onto the hand guards but there doesn't seem to be any holes in the Armor Handguards to screw into!!! Do I have to drill my own holes or am I missing something????

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Hand Guard Question   Zeta Hand Guard Question EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 pm

I Have the bent ones. The holes for the plastic guards are pre-drilled and threaded.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Hand Guard Question   Zeta Hand Guard Question EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Are these the ones I need? Cuz they don't show any holes!!!

http://www.zeta-racing.com/guard/armor_bent/index.html
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Hand Guard Question   Zeta Hand Guard Question EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:34 pm

I think I just answered my question. It seems like the Zeta sticker covers the holes. But I think you can see the holes on the opposite sides.
Back to top Go down
lifejacket

lifejacket

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Hand Guard Question   Zeta Hand Guard Question EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:21 am

Which size did you go with?

Fits 7/8" or 1-1/8" handlebars
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Hand Guard Question   Zeta Hand Guard Question EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:59 am

I got new Renthal 7/8 Bars and the Zeta's hooked right up, no problem. Went with the bent hand protectors and blue plastic hand guards.
Back to top Go down
lifejacket

lifejacket

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Hand Guard Question   Zeta Hand Guard Question EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:12 am

Awesome! thumb

Can you remember what's stock handlebar size are?
Back to top Go down
scoprire

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Hand Guard Question   Zeta Hand Guard Question EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:12 am

lifejacket wrote:
Awesome! thumb

Can you remember what's stock handlebar size are?

Stock bars are 7/8.

I've got 7/8 protaper bars on mine, and the Zeta bent bolted up quick and easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Hand Guard Question   Zeta Hand Guard Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeta Hand Guard Question
Page 1 of 1