Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle

Go down 
+6
Ministry
SheWolf
asheville thumper
gas_pig70
shredak
0007onWR
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle   Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Red's lust for his head and can. Or was that head in the can.... scratch Very happy

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle - Page 2 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle   Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:41 pm

vwsandman wrote:
My tail mod is not a hack job! Or is it? What do you think?

Well, I was talking to 0007, but I do have to admit that your stock mod is the best looking I have seen to date.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle   Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 pm

mwakey wrote:
vwsandman wrote:

Well, I was talking to 0007, but I do have to admit that your stock mod is the best looking I have seen to date.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle   Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:44 pm

mwakey wrote:
vwsandman wrote:

In my case I'm kind of a freak about the factory fit and finish, I dont like aftermarket parts that look like aftermarket part's
I want it to look like it came that way
I like sandman's mod, it's about what i was thinking of doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle   Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Start's with an F, Ends with an F, has an M in the middle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2