Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Dynojet Autotune Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

Dynojet Autotune Question Empty
PostSubject: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:00 am

Want to install one with an aftermarket pipe. Do any pipes come with a wideband O2 bung for this bike? Or will I have to get one welded? If so, how far back on the pipe? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 am

The Graves system comes with the bung. That's what I have on my WRX.
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:06 am

I was really considering the Delta Barrel 4 system (head pipe and slip on) which is approximately $250 less than the Graves. If I'd have to add the bung, it may be worth the extra cash. Plus, I like the CF look of the Graves more.
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Graves doesn't come in carbon at the moment. You might be able to find old stock or used in carbon, but they stopped production of the carbon units because there were problems with the CF.

Mine is stainless with a CF tip.
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Any pictures? Very happy
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Ushuaia Or Bust wrote:
Any pictures? Very happy

If you insist...

Dynojet Autotune Question Graves%201
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:18 am

Very nice. Thanks for the pic. The update is that I've gone with the Delta simply because I got a pretty good deal and couldn't justify the additional cost at this point in time. If you wouldn't mind, or anyone else with the Graves for that matter, where is the placement of the wideband bung? Thanks again in advance.
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 am

Ushuaia Or Bust wrote:
If you wouldn't mind, or anyone else with the Graves for that matter, where is the placement of the wideband bung? Thanks again in advance.

Dynojet Autotune Question O2bung
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:04 pm

BuilderBob wrote:
Ushuaia Or Bust wrote:
If you wouldn't mind, or anyone else with the Graves for that matter, where is the placement of the wideband bung? Thanks again in advance.

Dynojet Autotune Question O2bung

Thanks Bob. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Ushuaia Or Bust wrote:
Thanks Bob. Much appreciated.
No problem. thumb
Back to top Go down
usgpru27

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 pm

I ordered a graves from Busters. It appears it shipped straight from Graves. It was full Carbon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet Autotune Question   Dynojet Autotune Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynojet Autotune Question
Page 1 of 1