Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red

Go down 
+6
0007onWR
bartlett608
mordicai
kjharn
spacecadet
addikted2boost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 am

Make sure you highlight the img part of copy, then paste into the post. You shouldn't have to download anything.

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: pic   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:07 pm

[img]just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 Img_1912[/img]

yes i finally figured out how to post pics thanks shewolf

[img]just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 Img_1913[/img]
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:36 pm

looks good.

what mirrors are those?

nvm read your sig, thanks!
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: thanks   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:45 pm

i think it looks good too today im going to try the new lever out for a long ride. yesterday when i put it on while i was slowly loosing every drop of blood from mesquitos GAHHHH i only had the chance to put around my driveway so i can make sure i adjusted it right. so today will be the real test wink
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:53 pm

so does it seem easier to pull?
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: hold on    just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:11 pm

im going to go for a quick ride with my go pro so i can give you guys a review
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: ok   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm

i just did a video review of the new lever its uploading right now to youtube when its done ill post the link here so everyone can see remember this is just my opinion and thoughts on the lever hide

Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: review   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:30 pm

heres my review click on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YQewIh-zFE
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:28 pm

is that your house your leaving in the begging?

for wheelies im just learning to, they are a lot easier if instead of revving then popping the clutch, if you roll on power and slip the clutch, move the throttle say 1/3 turn and leave it there as you slip the clutch back out.

that lever looks awesome, must resist......

thanks for sharing that vid
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 am

spacecadet wrote:
is that your house your leaving in the begging?

for wheelies im just learning to, they are a lot easier if instead of revving then popping the clutch, if you roll on power and slip the clutch, move the throttle say 1/3 turn and leave it there as you slip the clutch back out.

that lever looks awesome, must resist......

thanks for sharing that vid

its not my house im living there now i rent it why?

and thanks for the tip ill keep it in mind thumb
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:41 am

just jelous, middle of no where, surrounded by trees, no stupid ass HOA telling you what you can and cant do with your own house.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: yeah    just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 pm

spacecadet wrote:
just jelous, middle of no where, surrounded by trees, no stupid ass HOA telling you what you can and cant do with your own house.

yeah thats true but im leaving the end of this month for aphganistan for 10 months so really your lucky you can ride more than me lmao you can check out my other vids on youtube there better places to ride look up flohio117
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: ok   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:44 pm

just got back from a 180 mile 2up ride with me and my wife and let me say i freaking love my new lever totally worth every penny i highly recommend one! i one fingered the whole ride i thought id like 2 fingers but my index finger got so used to it and it was really easy to pull and it was really nice having the other 4 fingers of my hand being able to hold onto the handle bars firmly. this is probably my favorite mod ive dne by far. and my whole ride was through hills and mountains and i changed through gears aloot and my finger never got tired and its actually really easy to pull and makes shifting safer and easier thumb
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:50 pm

I told ya so!
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: yes   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:06 pm

mordicai wrote:
I told ya so!

yes you did this asy pull lever is amazing dude i love it so much freaky

its like a million times better than that huge stock lever that is hard to pull and makes your hand tired cripple

i want everyone to try this lever so they can see what there missing amazon

im suprised the stock lever doesnt annoy more ppl? i only rode my bike a week and i new i needed something else i really didnt like shifting at hight speeds with the stock lever and i didnt like trying to do wheelies or go ofroading with it eigther bc you pretty much let go of the whole handle bar just to use the clutch.

everybody get one bannana
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 pm

If you do any offroad stuff with that x you might what to reconsider that K&N air filter.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: I DONT   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:34 am

i dont really ever offroad the only offroading i really do is my dirt road and ive taking it offroad 2 times for very short ride at less than 10mph but i appreciate your conscern
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2