Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Bars now on!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrgeoff

New Bars now on!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Bars now on!!!!   New Bars now on!!!! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Ordered some Renthal Jimmy Button bars, I pushed my stock bars forward a way, these should fit a bit better. Will get pics next week once they are on.

After that, its time for some hand guards.

Last edited by mrgeoff on Fri May 27, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrgeoff

PostSubject: Re: New Bars now on!!!!   New Bars now on!!!! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:39 pm

New Bars now on!!!! Gallery_21481_165_912363

Bars on today, they now come with the black bar pad included, sweet Very happy

Didnt bother re fitting the black handguards as I want orange ones, still, I kinda like the look at the moment anyway
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Bars now on!!!!   New Bars now on!!!! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Niiiiiice! thumb

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: New Bars now on!!!!   New Bars now on!!!! EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Those look more comfy than the stockers!!
Back to top Go down
mrgeoff

PostSubject: Re: New Bars now on!!!!   New Bars now on!!!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:49 am

Yes, very comfy, they are pushed forward a little too.

PS, I forgot to say I took 3/4 inch off the ends, they were about 1/2 inch wider than the stock ones anyway, and half my commute it city centre riding (translate to downtown?) so need to get between the cars ;)

The X is quite tall though, even the stock bars are higher than most european cars wing mirrors, so I should breeze passed everything but 4x4s now Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bars now on!!!!   New Bars now on!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bars now on!!!!
Page 1 of 1