Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Looking for new tyres/tires?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mtb

mtb

Looking for new tyres/tires? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for new tyres/tires?   Looking for new tyres/tires? EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:27 am

I thought this will be quite useful when selecting tyres/tires Very happy

Looking for new tyres/tires? Chartwzv
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new tyres/tires?   Looking for new tyres/tires? EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:09 am

Nice find Gary! thumb Gives a better perspective on what sizes can be utilized. Hope your dad's doing better.

mtb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new tyres/tires?   Looking for new tyres/tires? EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:20 am

Thanks for ya concern... so far so good Shog
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new tyres/tires?   Looking for new tyres/tires? EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:31 am

A good find. thumb

That shows that the 150/60 should be fine on the rear 4" rim which is handy since that's what I'm planning on mounting today.

Didn't happen to come across a good tube/tiresize cross reference in your travels?
Having a real bugger figuring out what tube to use for the 150.
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new tyres/tires?   Looking for new tyres/tires? EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:56 am

ZED wrote:

Didn't happen to come across a good tube/tiresize cross reference in your travels?

Maybe this? Very happy

Clicky
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new tyres/tires?   Looking for new tyres/tires? EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:56 am

Another good link! Thanks.

Couldn't find anything in stock in town for the rear of the WRX today. By that chart I think I'll need at least a 5.5/6 tube for my new 150/60 tires. Unfortunately due to getting a flat today and then having to ride on it a bit, I definitely need a new tube. I have a 5.0/5.3 on the shelf. I'll have to try it and see.

If I ever manage to get the tubes I'll also post a review of the Conti SM tires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new tyres/tires?   Looking for new tyres/tires? Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for new tyres/tires?
Page 1 of 1