Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rc23

rc23

Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x?   Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Roadracing the x this coming weekend and I'm trying to find a replacement front number plate that actually fits so I don't have to just tape it up.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

-Ross

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Custom Stickers   Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 pm

http://www.magiksc.com/index.html

http://www.motostrano.com/sunupl.html

http://www.dirt-deals.com/THE-Supermoto-Number-Plates_p_696.html

Hope this is what you are looking for.

javascript:emoticonp('get the f out')
Back to top Go down
rc23

rc23

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x?   Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Thanks for the links. I guess I should have phrased it different to see if anyone has actually tried any of these.

Looks like the acerbis one will work. I'm not that picky but it would be nice if it fit decent.

If anyone has any pics of any of these that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
silentwolf

silentwolf

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x?   Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 pm

I switch my bike out from DS to offroad/MX on a constant basis. I went round and round on this for a long time when I first got things set up. In the beginning I pulled the bulb and taped up the headlight, (sometimes throwing a number on it) but that seemed too risky in the end and expensive to replace if it got a rock. ( I commute with the bike as well)

Given a little time up front for setup, the Acerbis vented plate (be sure to get the mounting kit) has worked great for me.

I don't think I have a good photo, but I'll look tonight. It takes a couple zip ties/wire and some creative mounting, but winds up solid and works very well.

It doesn't hurt to pull the extra pound of grass off the front end as well. thumb
Back to top Go down
Vortac

Vortac

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x?   Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:24 pm

i tried a numberplate on mine a while back... it was a PITA and ended up just going back to the stock stuff. i was using zip ties to mount it it was off a yz250/450

Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x? Wrx3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x?   Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone make a front number plate for the wr250x?
Page 1 of 1