Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics

Go down 
+6
Mikechicago
Jäger
jason meacham
PYG RYDR
SheWolf
Ushuaia Or Bust
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics   Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Alright, alright. No green. Much appreciate the mock up though, because I was interested myself in how it'd look. I wouldn't mind the graphic art, a.k.a. "graffiti" though, if it were from a skilled hand. I think with my buddy's shop, I'm pretty much limited to solid color plus stripe if I want.
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics   Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Check out the color combinations and think about simple stripe work.
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics   Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Might try a satin black with a checkered cafe racer stripe. I think that'd look interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics   Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 Blackg10
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics   Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Ushuaia Or Bust wrote:
Can't say I'm a huge fan of yellow. Although it doesn't look half bad on some of those old school dirt bikes. I was thinking of something crazy like this takata green lol

Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 Stigreenwheels4

yaahh! sti wheels
Back to top Go down
mdr

PostSubject: Re: Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics   Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:39 pm

I was browsing the forum and explaining to my wife what the term "thread resurrection" meant. This acts as a perfect example!
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: Re: Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics   Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Haha yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics   Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crashed... Gonna repaint the plastics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2